- SoC (System On Chip) name, architecture, clock speed for each core ;
- System information : device brand & model, screen resolution, RAM, storage.;
- Battery information : level, status, temperature, capacity ;
- Android 2.2 and above (version 1.03 and +)
- INTERNET permission is required for the online validation (see notes below for more détails about the validation process)
Online Validation (version 1.04 and +)
The validation allows to store the hardware specification of your Android device in a database. After the validation, the program opens your validation URL into your current internet browser. If you enter your e-mail address (optional), an e-mail with your validation link will be sent to you as a reminder.
Settings screen and debug (version 1.03 and +)
If CPU-Z closes abnormally (in case of bug), the settings screen will appear at the next run. You can use that screen to remove the main detection features of the application, and make it run.
In case of bug, please open the application menu and choose "Send Debug Infos" to send a report by email
FAQ and troubleshooting
You can visit the FAQ at that address : http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/cpu-z-android.html#faq
The monitoring data can be sent over a local network in order to be displayed on a PC running HWMonitor PRO for Windows, or on another Android device.
In addition, HWMonitor PRO allows to monitor up to 10 systems (Windows PC or Android device) from your Android device. Steps are as following :
1- Setup the monitored system for a remote connection :
- PC windows : install HWMonitor PRO for Windows (http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/hwmonitor-pro.html) on the PC that you want to follow up, then switch to listening mode. Note the machine name and IP.
- Android : install HWMonitor PRO for Android on the device that you want to follow up, then click on the local monitor (1st entry) to start monitoring. Make sure that listening mode is checked in the settings page. Note the machine name and IP.
2- Connect from your Android device :
Run HWMonitor PRO on your Android mobile device, then choose Add Device from the application menu or click on the computer icon in the action bar. Then enter the name or the IP address of the machine, and choose OK. Select the machine in the list in order to start the connection.
3- Remove a monitor :
Do a long click on a monitor item (at least 3 seconds) in order to remove it from the list.