- SoC (System On Chip) name, architecture, clock speed for each core ;
- System information : device brand & model, screen resolution, RAM, storage.;
- Battery information : level, status, temperature ;
- Android 2.2 and above (version 1.03 and +)
- INTERNET permission is required for the online validation (see notes below for more détails about the validation process)
Online Validation (version 1.04 and +)
The validation allows to store the hardware specification of your Android device in a database. After the validation, the program opens your validation URL into your current internet browser. If you enter your e-mail address (optional), an e-mail with your validation link will be sent to you as a reminder.
Settings screen and debug (version 1.03 and +)
If CPU-Z closes abnormally (in case of bug), the settings screen will appear at the next run. You can use that screen to remove the main detection features of the application, and make it run.
Bug report (version 1.05 and +)
In case of bug, please open the application menu and choose "Send Debug Infos" to send a report by email.
Version 1.05 removed Root Access detection because that information was wrongly reported on lot of devices.
Steps are as following :
1- Install HWMonitor PRO for Windows (http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/hwmonitor-pro.html) on the PC that you want to follow up, then switch to listening mode. Note the machine name and IP.
2- Install & run HWMonitor PRO on your Android mobile device, then choose Add Computer from the application menu or click on the computer icon in the action bar. Then enter the machine name or the IP of the PC, and choose OK. Select the machine in the list in order to start the connection.
Remove a computer
Do a long click on a computer item (at least 3 seconds) in order to remove it from the list.