It all starts with your LinkedIn profile. It’s more than just your professional resume — it shows the world who you are and what you’ve accomplished in your career. But that’s just the beginning.
• Stay up to date with your professional network
• Search for and connect with people, jobs, companies and groups
• Follow Influencers to get exclusive insights and career lessons from business leaders
• Share articles to establish yourself as a thought leader in your network
• Update your professional profile right from the app to polish your resume wherever you are
• View and save jobs you’re interested in, and resume searching on your schedule
• Apply to certain jobs with your LinkedIn profile in just one tap
• Follow companies to get job postings, business updates, and suggestions to connect with people you may know
• Upgrade your account to LinkedIn Premium from within the app
LinkedIn: Connect to opportunity.
Have questions on a particular permission? http://linkd.in/1l0S8YZ
Quickly find career opportunities wherever you want with location-based search. Get automatic recommendations and notifications based on your job searches. Apply to jobs at companies with your LinkedIn profile in just a few taps. Save jobs you are interested in and resume searching on your schedule. And do it all in total privacy, knowing your LinkedIn network won't be notified.
Put the job-finding power of LinkedIn to work with the LinkedIn Job Search App:
• Quickly and simply search jobs based on title, location, or keywords
• Filter your job searches by companies you would like to work for, job posting date, and job search relevancy
• Further refine your job search results by work function, career industry, and job seniority level
• Recommended jobs based on saved searches, jobs you’ve viewed, and your LinkedIn profile
• See your business connections at a company and learn more about the job poster
• Notifications when new jobs match the career opportunities you're looking for
• Easily apply to jobs using your LinkedIn profile and track the status of your job applications
• Total privacy indeed – your network won’t hear a thing about your employment-seeking activity
Snag your next career opportunity with the LinkedIn Job Search App to get hired today!
Use the official SlideShare app to:
- Explore over 15 million professional presentations, infographics, and videos in stunning, full-screen layout
- Discover content in your favorite topics, with over 30 to explore - from Technology and Leadership to Engineering and Healthcare
- Save your favorites to read later (even offline!) on your phone or Android tablet
- Check out the top presentations trending in your social network, and share the ones you like with friends and colleagues on SlideShare, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
SlideShare has something for everyone!
- SlideShare is the world’s largest community for sharing presentations and professional content, with 60 million unique visitors a month and more than 15 million uploads
- So much more than just slides! Find infographics, videos, how-to guides, data & analytics reports, industry research, thought-leadership articles, Q&As, DIY instructions, visual guides and more
- Follow companies and organizations like Dell, Ogilvy, the White House, Netflix, NASA and more, who share their expertise on SlideShare
- Learn from industry pros like Netflix CEO Reed Hastings, LinkedIn co-founder Reid Hoffman, Silicon Valley entrepreneur Guy Kawasaki and more
- Explore keynotes from top industry conferences like SXSW and Dreamforce
- Students can use SlideShare for academic research, professionals can deepen their industry knowledge, and everyone can explore interesting topics to learn something new!
- Full Topics List: Editor's Picks, Art & Photos, Automotive, Business, Career, Data & Analytics, Design, Devices & Hardware, Economy & Finance, Education, Engineering, Entertainment & Humor, Environment, Food, Government & Non-Profit, Health & Magazine, Healthcare, Internet, Investor Relations, Law, Leadership & Management, Lifestyle, Marketing, Mobile, News & Politics, Presentations & Public Speaking, Real Estate, Recruiting & HR, Retail, Sales, Science, Self Improvement, Services, Small Business & Entrepreneurship, Social Media, Software, Spiritual, Sports, Technology, Travel
Download the SlideShare app to boost your knowledge - anytime, anywhere
Our website: www.slideshare.net
Our blog: blog.slideshare.net
Follow us on Twitter (www.twitter.com/slideshare), Facebook (www.facebook.com/slideshare), LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/company/slideshare) and Google+ (https://plus.google.com/+SlideShare)
It’s a crazy world out there. Pulse breaks through the noise with timely and tailored news you need to know, saving you time. See what your network and peers are reading, receive top news in your industry, and be notified when your connections make the news. Watch how Pulse gets smarter, learning from every topic, person, and company you follow — to bring you personalized recommendations. It only takes a few minutes each day to get up to speed on what you need to know. Now you’ll always have something sharp to talk about, every day.
Pulse delivers news customized just for you, wherever you go, and more:
EDITORIAL CURATION: Get ahead of the day and stay in the know with top business headlines and breaking news, curated by the LinkedIn’s Editorial team so you’re always in the know.
TRENDING TODAY: Ever wondered what’s trending in your company? Or your industry? Or companies like yours? Pulse works tirelessly to bring this magically to you.
BUILD YOUR OWN: You can easily follow world class publications, including The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Fast Company, and The Economist, in addition to thought leaders such as Bill Gates, Richard Branson, and Arianna Huffington. Build a Pulse that's as unique as you are.
SMART NOTIFICATIONS: Every time your connection is mentioned in the news, you’ll be the first to know. Often, you’ll know even before your connection themselves know! Pulse will also ping you when your connection publishes a post.
LEARNS WITH YOU: Swipe articles right to save stories you want to read later ; swipe articles left to dismiss stories you aren’t interested in to further tailor your feed. Sharing stories to LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, your connections, and more is just one tap away!
DASHBOARD: Brings all your likes, shares, saves, published posts, who you are following, and more in one centralized place.
Download Pulse today to get started - it’s free!
For tips and other helpful information visit www.linkedin.com, follow us on Twitter @linkedinpulse, and join us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/linkedinpulse
To learn more about how to use Pulse, visit our Support Page: http://help.linkedin.com/app/answers/global/id/56970
So invest in your connections today for opportunities tomorrow.
• Know when to reach out. Get notified about jobs changes, birthdays, work anniversaries, & more.
• Focus on the people who matter with relevant, timely updates.
• Make a great impression and start better conversations with pre-meeting intelligence.
• Build stronger relationships in just a few minutes a day.
Whether you’re waiting for a meeting, travelling between clients’ offices, or just in line for a latte, Sales Navigator Mobile gives you access to Sales Navigator’s key features where you need them most: everywhere.
Find and view people for key insights and common connections, get updates on your accounts and leads, and connect or send a message. It’s never been easier to stay up to date from wherever you work.
** To use this app, you need a Sales Navigator account, which is a paid LinkedIn subscription. The app is currently only available in English. **
Whether you’re at a conference, career fair, or running to your next interview, Recruiter Mobile offers you the key Recruiter features on your phone. Search and review profiles of potential hires, reach out and respond to prospects, and keep track of your team’s activity. There’s never been an easier way to find talent on the go.
Why you’ll love it:
· Find anyone – see full LinkedIn profiles of every member, even those outside your network; you can even narrow your search with filters
· Reach anyone – contact candidates via InMail messages, email, text, or phone
· Respond quickly – receive real-time alerts when candidates reply
· Stay connected – get updates on job applicants, saved search results, hiring manager reviews, and profile changes of candidates you follow
· Stay organized – save profiles of candidates to project folders, add notes, or view records of your team’s activity
** Note: Requires a LinkedIn Recruiter account. **
LinkedIn Elevate gives you an easy way to discover unique articles and insights about topics you’re interested in – then share them to show you’re at the top of your game. With great content hand-picked by people at your company, you’ll feel confident that you’re sharing the kind of valuable, relevant stuff that your network will truly appreciate.
• Receive quality content that you can easily share with your networks
• We'll help you reach your network at the best time, to boost your impact
• Check out how your network is responding with rich insights