• Find and connect with a professional network of more than 300 million members worldwide
• Read the latest industry news to stay informed and ready for your workday
• Follow Influencers to get advice and inspiration from industry leaders
• Update your profile from within the app, building your brand wherever you are
• View and save recommended jobs – look for the option to apply with your LinkedIn profile in just one tap
• Follow companies you’re interested in to get job postings, updates, and find people you may know
• Keep up with your favorite groups, whether it’s asking questions or adding to the conversation
• Upgrade your account to LinkedIn Premium from within the app
Have questions on a particular permission? http://linkd.in/1l0S8YZ
Quickly find career opportunities wherever you want with location-based search. Get automatic recommendations and notifications based on your job searches. Apply to jobs at companies with your LinkedIn profile in just a few taps. Save jobs you are interested in and resume searching on your schedule. And do it all in total privacy, knowing your LinkedIn network won't be notified.
Put the job-finding power of LinkedIn to work with LinkedIn Job Search:
• Quick and easy job search based on title, location, or keywords
• Filter your job searches by companies you would like to work for, job posting date, and job search relevancy
• Recommended jobs based on saved searches, jobs you’ve viewed, and your LinkedIn profile
• Notifications when new jobs match what you're looking for
• Easily apply to jobs using your LinkedIn profile
• Total privacy – your network won’t hear a thing about your employment-seeking activity
Use the official SlideShare app to:
- Explore over 15 million professional presentations, infographics, and videos in stunning, full-screen layout
- Discover content in your favorite topics, with over 30 to explore - from Technology and Leadership to Engineering and Healthcare
- Save your favorites to read later (even offline!) on your phone or Android tablet
- Check out the top presentations trending in your social network, and share the ones you like with friends and colleagues on SlideShare, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
SlideShare has something for everyone!
- SlideShare is the world’s largest community for sharing presentations and professional content, with 60 million unique visitors a month and more than 15 million uploads
- So much more than just slides! Find infographics, videos, how-to guides, data & analytics reports, industry research, thought-leadership articles, Q&As, DIY instructions, visual guides and more
- Follow companies and organizations like Dell, Ogilvy, the White House, Netflix, NASA and more, who share their expertise on SlideShare
- Learn from industry pros like Netflix CEO Reed Hastings, LinkedIn co-founder Reid Hoffman, Silicon Valley entrepreneur Guy Kawasaki and more
- Explore keynotes from top industry conferences like SXSW and Dreamforce
- Students can use SlideShare for academic research, professionals can deepen their industry knowledge, and everyone can explore interesting topics to learn something new!
- Full Topics List: Editor's Picks, Art & Photos, Automotive, Business, Career, Data & Analytics, Design, Devices & Hardware, Economy & Finance, Education, Engineering, Entertainment & Humor, Environment, Food, Government & Non-Profit, Health & Magazine, Healthcare, Internet, Investor Relations, Law, Leadership & Management, Lifestyle, Marketing, Mobile, News & Politics, Presentations & Public Speaking, Real Estate, Recruiting & HR, Retail, Sales, Science, Self Improvement, Services, Small Business & Entrepreneurship, Social Media, Software, Spiritual, Sports, Technology, Travel
Download the SlideShare app to boost your knowledge - anytime, anywhere
Our website: www.slideshare.net
Our blog: blog.slideshare.net
Follow us on Twitter (www.twitter.com/slideshare), Facebook (www.facebook.com/slideshare), LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/company/slideshare) and Google+ (https://plus.google.com/+SlideShare)
So invest in your connections today for opportunities tomorrow.
• Know when to reach out. Get notified about jobs changes, birthdays, work anniversaries, & more.
• Focus on the people who matter with relevant, timely updates.
• Make a great impression and start better conversations with pre-meeting intelligence.
• Build stronger relationships in just a few minutes a day.
Why You’ll Love It
- The news and analysis you need delivered, so you don’t have to find them
- Articles curated for you, based on your interests and your connections
- Simple reading and navigation designed for busy professionals
- Easily like, share and comment on topics you’re interested in
Why use Pulse?
- Easily read articles from trusted news sources and business publications like Harvard Business Review, New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Time, Entrepreneur, Forbes, and Business Insider.
- Discover breaking professional news headlines and personalized content delivered daily.
- Share with your favorite networks like LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp, YouTube, Flickr, and Tumblr.
- Follow LinkedIn Influencers like Bill Gates, Jack Welch, Deepak Chopra, Arianna Huffington and Guy Kawasaki as well as channels like Leadership & Management, Technology, Business, Big Ideas and Innovation, and Your Career to personalize the news you’ll receive
- Read the latest industry news and analysis to stay informed and get ready for your workday and career.
Whether you’re at a conference, career fair, or running to your next interview, Recruiter Mobile offers you the key Recruiter features on your phone. Search and review profiles of potential hires, reach out and respond to prospects, and keep track of your team’s activity. There’s never been an easier way to find talent on the go.
Why you’ll love it:
· Find anyone – see full LinkedIn profiles of every member, even those outside your network; you can even narrow your search with filters
· Reach anyone – contact candidates via InMail messages, email, text, or phone
· Respond quickly – receive real-time alerts when candidates reply
· Stay connected – get updates on job applicants, saved search results, hiring manager reviews, and profile changes of candidates you follow
· Stay organized – save profiles of candidates to project folders, add notes, or view records of your team’s activity
** Note: Requires a LinkedIn Recruiter account. **