AlcoDroid also provides an estimate of your blood alcohol content (BAC) based on the drinks you've logged, plots your BAC development in a chart and indicates when you get below the legal limit or back to sobriety.
Widgets are available to display your current BAC on the home screen.
AlcoDroid also allows you to:
- show, edit and export your drink logbook
- chart your drinking habits daily, weekly or monthly
- display and export daily, weekly and monthly alcohol consumption statistics
- set your drinking goal (e.g. 21 standard drinks per week, SD/w) and see how your drinking matches the goal
- setup your own list of "drink presets" to log your drinks fast
- pin the most frequently used drinks to the main screen to log your drinks by two clicks
- share your status and BAC chart on Facebook, by e-mail etc
Supports US, imperial and metric units. Alcohol intake can be displayed in standard drinks (US, UK, CA, AU), grams or milliliters per week or day.
For feedback and support, visit AlcoDroid on Facebook.
Keywords: blood alcohol, stop drinking, quit drinking, breathalyzer, best bac, interlock, blood alcohol calculator, booze calculator, alcohol diary, drinks diary, alcohol consumption, alcohol intake, BAC, blood alcohol content, blood alcohol level, drunk driving, DUI, drinking self-assessment tool, risk reduction program, responsible drinking, booze, alcohol effects
To get rid of the ads, please use the Remove Ads feature in the standard version of AlcoDroid Alcohol Tracker ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.M.alcodroid ). This has the same effect, costs less and is more convenient.
This ad-free version is maintained just to deliver updates to the existing users.
If you, for any reason, decide to install this app, please do the following steps to transfer your data from the ad-supported version, BEFORE OPENING the ad-free version:
- Open ad-supported version
- Open Menu, Other Settings, Backup now
- Close ad-supported version
- Open ad-free version
- The data should be imported automatically
- Add a drink to see if everything works
- You can uninstall the ad-supported version