"For the life of me, I don't know. But there's something about Quento that keeps me coming back." - Android Central
"Quento is a delight. It’s different, it’s challenging. Fantastic." - Cult Of Mac
"Quento is an excellent math puzzle game for all ages. Both young kids and experienced mathematicians will enjoy it." - iMore
To play, just swipe from a number to a + or - and to another number again. You'll earn a star if it adds up to any of the given answers. Can you unlock all stars and proceed to the next round? Each round brings a new color scheme and after a few rounds you'll even be introduced a whole new mode of play: FREE PLAY.
Quento is a game by Q42. It was invented by Martin Kool, coded together with Benjamin de Jager and designed by Marten de Jongh.
The name Quento is derived from the Spanish "cuenta", meaning "sum" or "count", and "quintet" which is Latin for "group of five" that hints at Quento's game board having five numbers.
This app allows you to configure your lights, preview colours before setting them and switching between multiple bridges in seconds. The widgets then allow you to have full control over your lights without ever opening the app again!
- Widgets for your home and lock screens to toggle lights and set colours without even unlocking your phone
- Shows the current colour of all your lights
- Control all of your lights or lights in groups instantly with on/off switches and presets
- Reconnects to your bridge without any delay upon opening the app
- Groups automatically synchronise between different devices
- Different widgets can control entirely different bridges on your network
★★★★★ "Love child of Threes, Comix Zone and Super Puzzle Fighter. With explosions." - iCulture
★★★★★ "Would play this over something like Candy Crush any day." - Android reviewer
From the creators of Quento comes Numolition, an explosively addicting puzzle game starring Anique and her crew of demolition experts. With its unique, clever gameplay, cast of wacky characters and comic style, Numolition is a guaranteed blast for the whole family!
Your job is simple: flatten as many constructions as you can by setting up, adding up and blowing up the numbers 1 to 9 through loads of mind-bending levels, bonus challenges, endless towers and other unlockable game modes that offer endless replayability.
● 50 levels of demolition mayhem
● Over 120 bonus challenges to keep you engaged
● New game modes can be unlocked by collecting stars
● Facebook leaderboards for you and your friends
● A fun challenge for all ages
● Easy to learn but hard to master
Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter: