Thanks to the alarm, even if you are not close to your phone, even if the application is closed, even if the phone is idle, this call will take place.
Sony xperia phones or kyocera event or hydro phones users: when you are in power saving mode in phone parameters, alarms are not triggered when phone is in idle. But SchedCall needs alarms to start calls: do not forget to whitelist SchedCall app in the phone parameters.
- use prefix field to enter special characters triggering call options, like "hidden number" (#31).
- use auto dial in call field to dial special characters after the call number, during the call.
- use max number of calls field to define a limit for recurrent calls.
- for "every minute / 5min / 10min / 15min / 20min / 30min / 45min / hour / 2hours" calls, you can define a daily start date and end date. If you don't want to set such a daily limited timeframe, put same value for start date and end date.
Catch someone at airport. Catch a taxi. Broadcast a message across the crowd. Set-up a messages slideshow. Play with your friends.
This app allows you to easily display a message full screen: write your message, click launch button and your message is displayed full screen.
You can also create multi-messages slideshow: click on icon "+" to write more than one message. Once in fullscreen mode, swipe screen horizontally to go to next message (right direction) or previous message (left direction) if you are in manual mode. On automatic mode, the messages will be displayed one after another.
- Start automatic or manual display mode via toggle button.
- Change text size via screen pinch or via volume buttons in full screen mode.
- Change text color, text font (droid, led, chalk, archistico), background color, time duration between messages in automatic mode.
Lock screen is disabled in fullscreen mode.
Permissions: Internet permission is only requested to display ads.
You can view the history of your actions and enrich it, to make a real daily log.
You can also set up goals.
Features: you can add as many counters as you want, lock counters, jump to new values, reset counters, filter per category, display logs, comment logs, delete logs, share counters values and logs via e-mail, export logs via CSV file, display full screen counters.
Click on a counter to edit it: you can rename it, adjust step, set category or unit, set trigger value, set reset value.
In full screen mode, you can use volume buttons to inc/dec, and shake to reset. If counter's unit is "minute", you can start a chronometer via menu to automatically increase/decrease counter.
You can also put different widgets in homescreen.
Chroco can be used as a tally counter.
External storage authorization is used for the CSV file creation on the SD card when you export logs.