The guide offers the following:
- A full walkthrough of the main game.
- Sidequests and optional dungeons are fully covered.
- Mini-games and challenges such as Chocobo breeding and racing, the Battle Arena and Fort Condor missions are explained in detail.
- Strategies for defeating the game's optional super-bosses.
- The location of every piece of Materia, ultimate weapon, ultimate Limit Break and Enemy Skill.
- A complete Chocobo Breeding section seperate from the walkthrough, for easy information about the all-important art of aviculture.
- Trophy list, including detailed step-by-step information on disposition changes throughout the game for the "Best Bromance" trophy.
Our guide will be a complete companion while you journey through the wilds of Fallout 4. You can find a plethora of information including the following:
- A start to finish walkthrough with every area in between covered.
- Combat details, SPECIAL explanation and general gameplay information.
- VATS And You!: Getting to know your PIPBOY.
- All faction quests explained including the consequences of favoring one over the others.
- Information on Settlements and items for construction.
- Bobblehead locations, collectibles and full Trophy/Achievement guide.
- Settlement Guide complete with how to set up and manage settlements, what perks are beneficial etc.
- Companion chapter detailing each companion character, where to acquire them and the pros/cons of each.
- A detailed Character Creation guide fully examining the best builds and what each perk does.
- Automatron and Wasteland Workshop DLC information provided, including a full walkthrough for Automatron.
- A complete walkthrough of the "Far Harbor" DLC complete with information on every side quest.
- A full walkthrough for all badges and the Pokemon League challenges.
- Side quest information on legendary Pokemon and the different Routes and Caves.
- Information on breeding, Pokemon Contests, the Battle Maison and much more!
- Full-color screenshots throughout and useful tips to help you along the way.
- Comparisons between the original game and remake.
Updates (Aug 2016):
- Added Encounter Rates to Wild Pokémon table lists as well as general locations making it easier to find your favorite Pokémon.
- Fixed some formatting issues and general editing.
- Expanded Introduction with loads of new information.
- Restructured Extra Activities section (at the end) for easier navigation and reading.
Our guide charts the entire games of Kingdom Hearts and Chain of Memories and includes:
- A complete walkthrough covering both games from start to finish
- All items, stickers and other collectibles found
- Full coverage of the Coliseum and how to defeat the hardest bosses
- Mini games and much, much more.
Birth By Sleep is the origins of the series' hero and villain, Sora and Xehanort, and delves deep into the mysteries of Xehanort's bleak past and forgotten memories as well as how Sora and Riku came to wield the Keyblade in the first place. It deals with three Keyblade Wielders: Terra, Aqua and Ventus and each character has their own scenario.
Kingdom Hearts II and Birth by Sleep will take you to many places and we have them all covered here. Inside you will find:
- Complete walkthrough coverage for both Kingdom Hearts 2 and Birth By Sleep.
- Side quests covered in detail from Absent Silhouettes to Atlantica.
- Gummi ship missions and details.
- Mirage Arena covered extensively.
- Mini-games discussed and much, much more.
Version 1.2 November 2016
- Added a full Character Creation guide complete with tips on how to get the most out of your skills and which races excel at what.
- More text fixes and general edits.
- Lots more to come soon!
Our massive and comprehensive guide includes the following:
- A full route and trial battle guide covering your journey from Pokémon novice to eventual Champion.
- All dungeons and Rite of the Island challenges covered.
- Detailed breeding and capture guide, including locations for every Pokémon as well as information on the new Alolan forms.
- Gameplay strategies to maximise your team potential as well as details on Hyper Training.
- Minigames and secrets uncovered.
- An explanation of the brand new Rotom Pokédex and loads more!
Current Version 1.4 (February 2017)
- Complete coverage of the main story.
- Basic gameplay section telling you how to play the game.
- A Skills section showing everything related to the characters' hobbies, including an extensive list of every recipe in the game.
- A postgame section telling you how to get through every dungeon, including the brutal Pitioss Ruins.
- All sidequests in the main walkthrough and in their own section.
- Every single Hunt in the game, including strategies on how to beat them.
- A miscellaneous section describing Chocobos and mini-games.
- An extensive trophy/achievement guide.
The guide offers the following:
- A full walkthrough that's more than just a listing of quests-it's an "ideal chronological order" that will get you through the whole game and allow you to see and do everything the game has to offer.
- Side quests, including monster contracts and treasure hunts for obtaining powerful Witcher sets.
- Descriptions of decisions, quests, and events that influence the various endings of the game.
- Crafting and Alchemy information.
- General strategies on how to take down foes large and small, monstrous and humanoid, boss or mundane.
- Information on how to complete all the Gwent quests and obtain all the Gwent cards, including detailed Gwent strategies.
- Trophy/Achievement information.
MASSIVE UPDATE: (Check In-guide Version History for latest) - 7th September 2016 ongoing
-Added DLC quests "Fool's Gold" and "Scavenger Hunt: Wolf School Gear".
- Organisational changes in the Velen section of the walkthrough to reflect the increased level of Griffin School Gear.
- Organisational changes throughout the walkthrough to provide a "no skulls" path through the game.
- Added Death March difficulty tips and commentary throughout the guide.
- More XP reward numbers included.
- Walkthrough now includes additional information based on patch changes.
- Various typo and grammar fixes.
- Added DLC pages for Blood & Wine, Heart of Stone
- Lots more quality of life improvements
Our Super Mario 3D World guide covers all the most important elements of the game including:
- A complete walkthrough for every level in the game.
- Walkthroughs to all Toad Missions, Mystery Houses and Bonus Levels.
- Locations of all 380 Green Stars.
- Locations of how to find and grab every Stamp in the game.
Inside this guide you will find:
- All the necessary steps to complete the game and save the world (again).
- Guidance to complete the numerous sidequests and side activities.
- Locations of all the masks, Pieces of Hearts, Bottles and other key items.
- Hundreds of high-quality and informative screenshots.
Let us guide you on the epic journey from Level 1 to Level 9999, as you shoot, punch and fry enemies with various skills in our Disgaea 5 comprehensive guide!
- Detailed strategies on getting through the main story;
- How to get through the postgame content, including beat the super optional boss;
- Create and power up a character that can deal in excess of 10 billion damage;
- Get the most out of the Item and Chara Worlds;
- Obtain every single trophy in the game.
Allow us to lead you through the lands of Thedas and uncover the secrets behind the Breach.
Inside this guide you will find:
- A complete walkthrough for all main quests.
- Side quests (broken down by area).
- The best gear & equipment and how to find it.
- Crafting section with key materials locations.
- Multiplayer guide and a detailed class-by-class overview.
- Complete War Table coverage.
- Bestiary, Mount details...and much, much more!
The world of Spira may have changed, but we are with you every step of the way! The guide contains the following:
- A 100% completion walkthrough - Get all those tiny details right without having to completely restart your game!
- Full coverage of all optional bosses and side quests including the Via Infinito and Den of Woe.
- The Last Episode and details on the new Creature Creator.
- Colosseum boss strategies.
- All Garment Grids and Dresspheres explained and much more!