Core Java (Collections, Concurrency & multi-threading, Lambda, Stream & Generics)
Hibernate & Spring Problems
Object Oriented Design Problems.
Data structure and Algorithm problems
This book tries to fill in the knowledge gaps for Java developers appearing for interviews in investment banking domain (RBS, BlackRock, UBS, Morgan Stanley, CitiGroup, Credit Suisse, Barclays Capital, Goldman, J.P. Morgan, Bank of America & Nomura, HSBC), product company (Oracle, Adobe, Markit), or service sector companies (Wipro, Infosys, HCL, Sapient, TCS). This book contains collection of Java related questions which are considered important for the interview preparation. A fair try has been given to address the Question, otherwise references has been provided for in depth study.
Table of Contents:
1. Core concepts related Spring powered microservices architecture
2. Introduction to Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Cloud Native Applications, Netflix OSS
3. Design Patterns in microservices architecture - API Gateway, Hystrix, etc.
4. 100 plus Interview Questions
5. Security - OAuth2 and JWT
6. Testing Strategies in microservices architecture
7. Best Practices and common pitfalls