In this book I have put some true stories in and some false stories. See if you can find out the true or the false without looking in the back of the book.
The Business of iPhone and iPad App Development was written by experienced developers with business backgrounds, taking you step-by-step through cost effective marketing techniques that have proven successful for professional iOS app creators—perfect for independent developers on shoestring budgets. No prior business knowledge is required. This is the book you wish you had read before you launched your first app!
- The roles of survey and surveillance
- Incorporating knowledge from existing research
- Identifying the conservation priority on sites
- Minimising observer error
- Identifying site-specific condition indicators for habitats
- Collecting monitoring data.
The later sections of the book comprise a series of case studies covering a wide range of habitats and species. These case studies focus mostly, though not exclusively, on sites that form part of the Natura 2000 series in Europe.