Want to ace the AFOQT, ASVAB or ASTB? Help is here! Officer Candidate Tests For Dummies gives you the instruction and practice you need to pass the service-specific candidate tests and further your military career as an officer in the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, or Coast Guard.
Packed with practice questions and easy-to-follow information, Officer Candidate Tests For Dummies gives you a comprehensive review of all subjects covered on the tests, an explanation of the test formats, and everything you need to understand and conquer the exams.Includes practice exams for each test More subject-matter instruction than any other book on the market Covers all of the latest updates to the exams
Whether you're aspiring to become an officer in the military by attending a service academy, ROTC, or Officer Candidate School or are already in the military and working to advance your career, Officer Candidate Tests For Dummies has you covered!
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the number of openings for new police officers will rise by 10% between now and 2016. To become a police officer, many candidates must pass a standardized police officer entrance exam. Police Officer Exam Cram, 2/e, is the perfect concise study guide for everyone seeking to pass this exam. Using detailed examples, it systematically covers exam objectives in all five core areas: Comprehension, Recall, Forms, Legal definitions, "What if" scenarios. It also covers crucial issues ranging from physical agility to successful oral interviewing. Police Officer Exam Cram, 2/e, also includes:Chapters that map directly to the exam objectives Comprehensive foundational learning on all exam topics An extensive collection of practice questions (including three full practice exams) Notes, tips, sidebars, cautions, test-taking strategies, and time-saving tips that make studying more effective
The Cram Sheet tear-out card including exclusive tips, acronyms, and memory joggers - perfect for last-minute study Intended as a standalone study guide, this book can also be used with any other print or electronic learning materials. Either way, it brings together all the knowledge and preparation help that you will need to master the material, gain confidence, and pass your exam with flying colors.
Comprehensive Prep for the Postal Exams, Test 473 and 473-C.
This book provides information on postal exams, benefits and hiring procedures:
* Explanation of the Federal Employees Retirement System.
* Sample tests and helpful study information for Test 473 and Test 473-C.
* Nine sample tests for Address Checking, 5 sample tests for Forms Completion and 7 sample tests for Coding and Memory.
* Strategies for getting a high score.
* Learn how to find and how to apply for postal jobs through the Internet.
* The new positions PSE (from 2011) and CCA (from 2013) are explained.
* There is an explanation about to take the test by computer.
* The author scored 100% on the Postal Exams six times.
* The Author has operated the Postal Entrance Exams School for 18 years in Los Angeles, California.