“A wonderful way to begin getting to know the two functions of your mind is to think of it as a garden. You are the gardener. You are planting seeds of thought in your subconscious mind all day long. Much of the time you are not even aware of doing so, because the seeds are based on your habitual thinking. As you sow in your subconscious mind, so shall you reap in your body and environment.” Dr Joseph Murphy has written over 30 books that include The Miracle of Mind Dynamics, Your Infinite Power to Be Rich, The Amazing Laws of Cosmic Mind and Secrets of the I-Ching. Ordained into Religious Science by Ernest Holmes in the mid-1940s, Dr Murphy became the minister of the Los Angeles Divine Science Church in 1949 and served for 28 years. He devoted a considerable part of his life understanding the nuances of Eastern religions.
Dr Murphy was also an Andhra Research Fellow at the University of India during his stay in India.
- From the bestselling author of books on Mind, Body and Spirit
- Sold over a million copies worldwide
- Includes inspirational stories of philosophers and thinkers from - Socrates to Robert Louis Stevenson
- Highlights the miracles of believing in the power of the subconscious
- A user-friendly and motivating self-help guide on relationships, health and finance