In the early morning hours of July 18th, 2015, Clay Soper accidentally died from the combination of prescription drugs mixed with alcohol. "If They Had Known" is an honest and emotional account of Clay's accidental death spoken by the friends who were with him. While at the party, he and his friends mixed Xanax and alcohol and the combination caused Clay's respiratory system and heart to stop. No one saw it coming - no one thought Clay was in any danger that night. He and his friends made a bad decision that is common in today's party culture. They had no idea that combining prescription drugs with alcohol could kill them or their friend.