CONNECT - CrewLounge AERO

In-app purchases
3.9
838 reviews
10K+
Downloads
Content rating
Everyone
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image

About this app

The calendar app for pilots, flight attendants, and ground staff.

CrewLounge CONNECT only supports manual upload of your roster files. We recommend trying the free version of the app to see if this manual upload process suits your needs before purchasing the annual license.

View your schedule offline and manage your time. Share your schedule with colleagues in the same or different companies. Let your friends and family track your flights.

Works seamlessly on iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.

CrewLounge CONNECT comes with these great features:

- Export your flight schedule to any calendar (iOS, Google, Outlook, ...)
- Share your roster with colleagues (using the same app)
- Family and friends can view your schedule and track your flights (free web app)
- Chat 1-on-1 and 1-on-Crew (no need to create a group via social media)
- Carpool with colleagues (find nearby crew on your flight)
- Meet people in outstation (to eat, exercise, dance or date)
- Find the crew on another flight
- Airline crew favorite restaurants and activities in outstation

And many other tools, such as:

- passenger headcount
- in-flight rest time calculation
- hotel pick-up time calculation
- currency exchange rate calculator
- hotel room list sharing
- track your car position on the airport parking
- destination briefing (weather, notes, time zone)

Keep track of your duties:

- detailed history (how many weekend days did I get last year)
- export flights and simulator to your pilot logbook (CrewLounge, LogTen Pro)


You can try this app without registration or payment! Download your roster from your airline in the free DEMO mode.


Important Notes:

1) This app does not support airlines integrations. If your airline is does not support a roster file download, you can not use this app.

3) While every effort is made to avoid bugs, we cannot be held responsible for any errors with the app and the results caused by these errors, such as late sign-up or no-show for any duty! You must always consult your official company schedule!

4) This app can be downloaded for free. After registration you can use the app for free for a limited number of roster imports. Unlock all features with in-app purchase. A single payment can be used across multiple devices and different OS platforms.
Updated on
Jul 12, 2024

Data safety

Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region, and age. The developer provided this information and may update it over time.
No data shared with third parties
Learn more about how developers declare sharing
No data collected
Learn more about how developers declare collection

Ratings and reviews

3.9
818 reviews
A Google user
July 1, 2019
I've had the app for over 2 years and am 90% happy with it. for the other 10%, when it had issues, the customer support always reaches out to me and does a thorough follow-up to address the problem. I've always been able to get the problem fixed. App makes balancing your hectic flight schedules so much easier and convenient to be on your own personal calendar.
1 person found this review helpful
Did you find this helpful?
AvioVision
July 1, 2019
Hi André! Thanks a lot for your positive feedback, this made our day! We indeed try hard to provide you with the best app and support! #crewlounge
John Evans
March 10, 2021
App has become MUCH better. Still have a few bugs I'm dealing with but support is pretty good about working through your issues. For instance, when I download my schedule it wants to log everything as night. Regardless of time. I've tried toggling suggest day night and the other night calc settings. No luck. But it's a minor annoyance. I just have to manually change it every time
1 person found this review helpful
Did you find this helpful?
AvioVision
March 11, 2021
Dear John, thank you for your kind feedback. We are aware of this problem and are currently working on solving it. Please update your app to the latest version. Do not hesitate to contact us at support@crewlounge.aero if the issue persists.
Michael