Log your flights, simulator and duty time. Import your airline roster and track your currency on the go.
CrewLounge PILOTLOG is the most complete logbook app for commercial, military, navy and general aviation pilots.You can record 60 different items on a single flight, such as OOOI hours, crew list, fuel upload, delay code, training notes, etc.
CrewLounge PILOTLOG syncs seamlessly desktop and mobile devices across different operating systems.
Some of the features in this app:
- record your flying hours in any timezone
- automatic night calculation according to 8 different regulations
- import your roster from 600 airlines with AIMS eCrew, Saber, iFlight, CrewConnex, Leon, etc
- import your journey log from various EFB apps, such as Jeppesen Aviobook, OFP, Lido, iCrew, etc
- database with 41,000 airfields, and extra packs for oil rigs, safari lodges, medical heliports, etc
- check your landing requirements and qualifications
- monitoring your flight and duty time limits and flat rate payment
- record expenses and allowances
- print 100 international logbook formats and official state forms
- print 140 stunning reports, charts, maps and statistics
CrewLounge PILOTLOG is a mobile companion app for the main desktop software. You must install the desktop app to take full advantage of this software.
This app is part of the CrewLounge AERO software suite for flight crew, flight attendants and training staff. You need to register with CrewLounge AERO to use this app.
CrewLounge PILOTLOG comes with a free edition and paid subscriptions. We recommend starting with the free Student Edition. We want you to be happy with our app and our customer support services, before subscribing to any of the paid plans!