Anura™ is a general wellness app that uses your smartphone’s video camera to measure, track and record your resting heart rate and stress level based on the blood flow in your face. It uses Affective Intelligence to transform your smartphone into your personal health AI™.
Features and Benefits:
* Contactless – No sensors to touch. Measurements are taken just like a selfie!
* Quick – It requires only 5 seconds to start tracking your Heart Rate.
* Measure your resting heart rate and stress level. Our Anura Stress Index (ASI) can help you quantify and monitor your stress over time.
* A history of your measurements is saved, and you can share your results (should you choose) with your family, friends or doctor.
* Private – No images or video are saved on your device or transmitted as part of a measurement. Your blood flow information is encrypted when sent to our cloud servers for analysis and your measurement history is stored using the same encryption techniques that are used by banks.
* Use Anura™ often to increase your awareness of stress and general health.
* Completely free!
How Anura Works:
* Human skin is translucent.
* Light and its respective wavelengths are reflected at different layers below the skin and can be used to reveal blood flow information in the human face.
* This information is contained in conventional videos.
* A technique known as Transdermal Optical Imaging (TOI™) is used to extract blood flow information from the video. This technique was developed by our team of neuroscience, psychology, physiology, signal processing, and deep learning experts.
* Anura™ uses your smartphone’s video camera to extract and send encrypted blood flow information (no video or photo) to the cloud to be processed by our DeepAffex™ Affective Intelligence engine.
* DeepAffex™ applies advanced signal processing and AI models to predict your resting heart rate and stress, then sends these results back to Anura.
How the Anura Stress Index (ASI) was Developed:
* We began by taking continuous heart rate measurements of a large sample using traditional, contact-based methods (e.g. EKG). We then used this data to generate 3-D models of stress to derive a ground truth measure of stress using three dimensions.
* Using TOI™ signals, we obtain heart rate variability (HRV) measures based on time domain, frequency domain, statistical, dynamic systems, and nonlinear methods extracting over 20 features.
* By applying advanced machine learning techniques and other statistical methods, we maximized the correspondence between the more than 20 features extracted from the 30 second TOI™ signal and the ground truth.
* We then computed the statistical means and standard deviations of the predicted stress values to create a norm based on a Gaussian distribution.
* Finally, we converted the predicted stress values into a stress index with 5 levels where 1 is the lowest and 5 is the highest. The difference between each level represents one standard deviation.
ANURA™ IS NOT FOR MEDICAL PURPOSES
Anura is only intended for informational and educational purposes to promote general wellness. The estimative measurements provided to you should not be treated as medical advice or to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, ailment or injury. Should you have any health-related questions, please call or see your physician or other medical professionals.
Anura™ works best with devices supporting the Android ‘Camera2’ API
Anura™ has been tested on the following Android handsets:
Google Pixel 2 OS v9.0.0, API 28
HONOR 8C OS v8.1.0 API 27
Huawei Nova2S OS v8.0.0, API 26
Huawei P20 Pro OS v8.1.0
Huawei P20 Pro OS v8.1.0 API 27
LG G5 OS v7.0, API 24
LG V30 OS v8.0.0, API 26
Oppo R17 OS v8.1.0, API 27
Samsung Galaxy S8 OS v8.0.0 API 26
ViVo X23 OS v8.1.0, API 27
For more information about Anura, please visit www.anura.ai.