Through interactive adventures and beautiful animations, kids explore the big stories of the Bible. The Bible App for Kids is a delight-filled experience designed to encourage kids to return again and again. It’s the beginning of a lifelong love of God’s Word.
* Easy, kid-friendly navigation
* Colorful illustrations
* Touch-activated animations
* Engaging, interactive content that brings the Bible to life
* Fun facts and activities designed to help kids remember what they learn
* Special challenges that let kids earn rewards
From YouVersion in partnership with OneHope.
YOUR PRIVACY ON ANDROID
* The Bible App for Kids requests read/write access to your SD card because that's where the app stores the stories you choose to download to your device.
* The Bible App requests access to a device's account list to aid in sending Push Notifications to older versions of Android.
*Location: Our analytics package uses approximate location to help us learn where our app is popular. The information is only used on an aggregate level, not on an individual level.
CONNECT WITH YOUVERSION
* Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/youversion
* Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/youversion
* Catch up on the latest on our blog: http://blog.youversion.com
Application allow you to monitor if your Bible reading is ahead or delay from schedule. It also contains the TMS Bible reading program.
Books order and numbering of chapters and verses goes accordingly with «The New World Translation of The Holy Scriptures» published by Jehovah's Witnesses.
TRANSLATORS ARE WELCOME!
Chichewa - Chichewa
Chinese (Simplified) - 汉语(简化字)
Chinese (Traditional) - 漢語(繁體字)
Danish - Dansk
Dutch - Nederlands
English - English
Estonian - Eesti
French - Français
Ga - Ga
Georgian - ქართული
German - Deutsch
Greek - Ελληνική
Hungarian - Magyar
Indonesian - Bahasa Indonesia
Italian - Italiano
Japanese - 日本語
Korean - 한국어
Lithuanian - lietuvių kalba
Macedonian - Македонски
Norwegian - Norsk
Polish - Polski
Portuguese - Português
Romanian - Română
Russian - Русский
Serbian - Cрпски
Slovak - Slovenčina
Slovenian - Slovenščina
Spanish - Español
Swedish - Svenska
Tagalog - Tagalog
Tongan - Tongan
Ukrainian - Українська
Currently, the Bible Translations app contains ten English translations of the Bible.
The app has the following features:
- Select up to 10 Bible translations to use as you read the Bible
- Look up by book, chapter, and verse and then read the verse in all the Bible translations you selected.
- Simple navigation using the Next and Previous buttons
- Bible Translations remembers the translations you selected, and all verses will be displayed with those translations.
- No data connection needed. All Bible data is stored in the app.
- No ads
Remember Me is a Bible Verse and Scripture memorization app that will help you to commit your most valued words to heart. It is ideal for memorizing Bible passages, favorite poems, literary quotes, speeches, and vocabulary. Using the tabbed interface, it's easy to manage quotes between the New, Due, and Known tabs.
Remember Me comes with an array of features to help with your memorization. Use your text-to-speech option to have the quotes read to you. Use the flashcard feature to study. Set daily reminders, and take randomly generated quizzes. Add and delete quotes from the queue easily, and watch as your Known tab fills with new words of wisdom.
Allow the words that inspire you the most become part of your everyday life, and commit them to heart.
Multiple Bible study methods:
● Word puzzles
● Fill in the gaps
● Scripture typer
● First letter and placeholder methods
● Line by line verse practice
● Randomly generated quizzes
● Verbatim learning
Intelligent review system:
● Spaced repetition algorithm
● Score charts
● Record your reviews
● Listen to Bible memory verses
(Install IVONA or SVOX for high quality voice)
● Enter quotes on web browser
● Retrieve scriptures from online Bibles
● Share public verse decks
● Sync with multiple devices
● Set daily reminders
● Flashcard widget for your home screen
Memorise from an array of Bibles and Verse collections
● More than 30 English Bible translations, incl. NIV84 ESV Catholic New Jerusalem etc.
● Ancient original text versions: Greek New Testament, Latin Vulgate
● Share Awana, Bible Bee and Navigators Scriptures on our website
● Numerous modern languages
Nederlandse bijbel alkitab Indonesia Afrikaans bybel Tigrinya & Amharic Hausa Yoruba Igbo الكتاب المقدس عربي
Please note that the app requires access to your device's
- phone status (to stop reciting verses to you when you receive a phone call)
- audio recording (so you can verify your spoken review of a verse)
- storage (to store the recording and to export verses)
- internet connection (to synchronize your devices)
and a few more features
The collection of the most popular Bible Kids Songs Video Clips for kids, baby, toddler, children to fun learning by songs.
It is available FREE of cost, and needs INTERNET connection is required to work. All of contents are Youtube and this app provides the Link list for user's easy use.
Sample Bible Kids Songs
- I've got the joy, joy, joy, joy
- Jesus Loves Me
- The B-I-B-L-E - Sunday School Sing-A-Long Songs
- Bible Songs for Kids
- Old Testament Bop
- The ABC Song Bible version
- Pretty Angel
- 10 Commandments Bible Song for Kids
- Gospel Bible Songs
- Jonah and the Whale song
- Noah's Ark Bible Song
And More ...
***DISCLAIMER : The content provided in this app is hosted by YouTube and is available in public domain by youtube api. We do not upload or add videos to YouTube or in this app. This app is just an organized way to browse and view these YouTube Videos. We do not claim the videos, audios or other contents. The graphics and other content are the property of respective copyright holders.
***Remember that this is UNOFFICIAL APP and not affiliated with the video publisher, and is simply an easy interface to access publicly available videos.
Any problems or suggestions, please contact us.
Zoodles Kid Mode is an award-winning free app that’s designed by parents to help kids learn and play in a safe digital environment. Over 10 Million kids are learning and playing with Zoodles!
Zoodles wants to help put you, the parents, in control of what your kids are doing. Zoodles measures and displays key aspects of your kid’s learning progress, and enables you to customize the learning experience in the simple Parent Dashboard. You can also set time limits, block specific websites, and allow specific apps in our secure digital platform that kids can only leave with your permission.
Download Zoodles Kid Mode Now!
- Games and Videos: Thousands of free games and videos that help kids of all ages learn and play.
- Curated Educational Content: Education Experts hand pick all games and videos to map to US Common Core Curriculums.
- Games and Videos Cover All Educational Subjects: from ABC to Math Games, Science Games, English Games, Puzzles, and more.
- Videos from the Names you Trust: Sesame Street, Dora, Nickelodeon and Nick Jr. shows, and more.
- Customized For Each Kid: Zoodles Recommender Engine helps ensure your kids get the best games and videos for them.
- Keep Kids Safe: With our Child Lock, your kids can’t leave the safe Zoodles Kid Mode™ without your OK.
- Doodle With Zoodles: Zoodles Art Studio lets your kids doodle, paint, color, and draw.
- See What Your Kids Are Doing: We measure and display key aspects of your kid’s learning progress.
- Parents and Kids Love us: Zoodles Kid Mode™ has won numerous parenting awards, and over 10 Million Kids are learning and playing with Zoodles worldwide!
Upgrade to a Premium Subscription to unlock more features:
- Customize the learning experience by promoting specific academic subjects through the intuitive Parent Dashboard.
- Access deep parental controls that allow you to set time limits, add safe apps, and more.
- Unlock all books, games, and videos.
- Recordable Storybooks: Choose from your favorite classics and record a reading with your kids.
- Secure Video Mail: Kids to send and receive secure video messages with family and friends.
- Limit Violence: Use our comprehensive rating and exclusion features to limit violence.
- Block sites and characters: Don’t like a particular site or character? Block them, and your kids will never see them.
- Add Favorite Sites: Add specific websites to Zoodles and your kids can access everything right on our platform.
BEFORE INSTALLING, PLEASE NOTE:
✓ You need Zoodles Game Player and Adobe Flash to get the best experience playing games in our app.
✓ To help us customize Kid Mode for your child, you'll need to create a free account.
✓ Data rates may apply. Wi-Fi or other online connection recommended for best experience.
All images are the property of their respective owners.
"I can eat a meal in peace. My kid loves it. No complaints."
"This app ROCKS! It keeps my 5 year old busy and it teaches him!"
"My 2 yr old loves it. Great for waiting rooms or in line."
Our free app gives you the opportunity to read the Bible at anytime with one of the most complete versions known as the Amplified Bible.
But first of all let´s see what does the Amplified Bible means?
The first edition of the Amplified Bible was published in 1965. It is largely a revision of 1901, with reference made to various texts and languages. It is designed to extend the text by using a system of punctuation and other typographical features bringing out all shades of meaning present in the original texts.
It was published in six stages: Gospel of John, New Testament, Old Testament Volume Two, Old Testament Volume One, Complete Bible, Updated Edition
The Amplified Bible is an entertaining reading and listening material for every Christian, including scholars and students, fulfilling the task as a spiritual guidance for their biblical study.
Learn , study or just enjoy the benefits the Holy Bible has for you.
Keep your faith and feel motivated everyday of your life through this wonderful app.
You´ll feed your knowledge and also you´ll feel closer to God.
Share your favourite quotes, invite your friends to download this app and you´ll see how interested they´ll become.
Its easy to understand, entertaining and the best of all, full of positive messages.
You can get it FREE from your Google Play Store. It´s very easy to download and in just a few seconds you´ll be able to start reading the most important book in history.
- Bible for Kids
- Bible for All
Bible Quiz FREE game will quiz your knowledge of the holy book. Challenge yourself with thousands of original Bible trivia questions! Have fun and God bless!
Thanks for using Bible Trivia, do not forget to rate or let some comment to help us improving this app.
There are over 100 stories in the app. These are grouped in eight parts. A page at the beginning of each part tells briefly what is found in that part. The stories appear in the order that events occurred in history.
Feature this app you can :
- Find word / sentence on story.
- Bookmark page.
Watch videos on your tablet, phone or Android TV from your favorite PBS KIDS television series anytime, anywhere (in the USA). “PBS KIDS Video” features more than 1,000 videos from over a dozen top PBS KIDS television series, including Curious George, The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That, Dinosaur Train, SUPER WHY!, Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood, Peg + Cat, Sesame Street and Wild Kratts.
The app provides a safe, child-friendly viewing experience for all ages. Kids can easily browse and watch videos at home, on the road, or anywhere with a 3G or WiFi connection.
NEW VIDEOS EVERY WEEK
Every week, the app will introduce your child to a new “Weekly Pick,” a set of fun educational videos that will engage him or her in reading, science, math and more.
The app also includes features that parents can access by sliding the “i-bar” to the right:
* Tap the Chromecast icon to connect to a Chromecast device and play videos on your TV.
* Tap the heart icon to add a show to your child’s favorites list.
* Learn more about a TV series, such as intended age and learning goals.
* Download related PBS KIDS apps.
* Buy shows from Google Play or PBS KIDS Shop.
The PBS KIDS videos may only be viewed from within the United States. This is due to restrictions on PBS's license to offer this service.
ABOUT THIS APP
PBS KIDS Video is a key part of PBS KIDS’ commitment to making a positive impact on the lives of children through curriculum-based entertainment—wherever kids are. More PBS KIDS videos may also be found online at pbskids.org/video. You can support PBS KIDS through the selection of other apps and TV shows available in the Google Play Store.
A simple, yet a powerful design allows users to easily read the Bible, navigate, highlight important verses, bookmark and take notes.
-Comes with Audio ( Requires internet connection) so that you save lots of space on your android device.
-Comes with KJV English version (Red letter Edition)
-Highlight important verses with selected color scheme, (Yellow, Green, Tan, Orange and Blue)
-Search function for easy navigation
-Side Notes – Attach your thoughts, comments and meditation or book for future reference
-Share your favorite verse through Mail, SMS, Facebook
-Choose from a selection of different font style ( Arial, Helvetica Neue, Verdana, Trebuchet MS)
-Easily increase/decrease font size
-Retrieve highlighted verses
It comes complete with New and Old testaments. Fast and easy to use.
Take your Bible with you wherever you go.
This app contains advertising.
Bible (the βίβλια Greek, βίβλιον plural, transl. Biblion, "roll" or "book") is the religious text of sacred value for Christianity, in which the religious interpretation of human existence of reason on Earth in the Jewish perspective is narrated by humans. It is considered by the Church as divinely inspired, and it is a doctrine document.
According to tradition, accepted by most Christians, the Bible was written by 40 authors, between 1500 and 450 BC (the Old Testament) and between 45 and 90 AD (the New Testament), totaling a period of almost 1600 years. Most historians believe that the date of the first writings considered sacred is much more recent: for example, while the Christian tradition places Moses as the author of the first five books of the Bible (Pentateuch), many scholars agree that were first compiled only after the Babylonian exile, from other texts dating from the tenth and the fourth century BC. Many scholars also claim that it was written by dozens of people from different regions and nations.
According to a literal interpretation of Genesis (the first book of the Bible), man was created by God from the dust, after the heavens and the earth, between six and eight thousand years ago, and made a living after God breathed the breath of life in his nostrils.
It is the best selling book of all time with more than 6 billion copies worldwide, a number 7 times greater than the number of copies of the 2nd place of the List of 21 Books Bestsellers, The Red Book.
In the United States, the only president who did not make the oath of office with his hand on a Bible was Theodore Roosevelt (1901-1909), according to the official records of the Architect of the Capitol. John Quincy Adams (1825-1829), in his possession, according to letters written by himself, put his hand on a volume of constitutional law instead of the Bible to indicate who owned their loyalty. There are no records for former presidents John Tyler (1841-1845).
- Farsi Persian
The initial vision for the project was provided by a single individual – an engineer working with General Electric in Seattle by the name of Howard Long. Long was a lifelong devotee of the King James Version, but when he shared it with his friends he was distressed to find that it just didn’t connect. Long saw the need for a translation that captured the truths he loved in the language that his contemporaries spoke.
For 10 years, Long and a growing group of like-minded supporters drove this idea. The passion of one man became the passion of a church, and ultimately the passion of a whole group of denominations. And finally, in 1965, after several years of preparatory study, a trans-denominational and international group of scholars met in Palos Heights, Illinois, and agreed to begin work on the project – determining to not simply adapt an existing English version of the Bible but to start from scratch with the best available manuscripts in the original languages. Their conclusion was endorsed by a large number of church leaders who met in Chicago in 1966.
A self-governing body of fifteen biblical scholars, the Committee on Bible Translation (CBT) was formed and charged with responsibility for the version, and in 1968 the New York Bible Society (which subsequently became the International Bible Society and then Biblica) generously undertook the financial sponsorship of the project. The translation of each book was assigned to translation teams, each made up of two lead translators, two translation consultants, and a stylistic consultant where necessary. The initial translations produced by these teams were carefully scrutinized and revised by intermediate editorial committees of five biblical scholars to check them against the source texts and assess them for comprehensibility. Each edited text was then submitted to a general committee of eight to twelve members before being distributed to selected outside critics and to all members of the CBT in preparation for a final review. Samples of the translation were tested for clarity and ease of reading with pastors, students, scholars, and lay people across the full breadth of the intended audience. Perhaps no other translation has undergone a more thorough process of review and revision. From the very start, the NIV sought to bring modern Bible readers as close as possible to the experience of the very first Bible readers: providing the best possible blend of transparency to the original documents and comprehension of the original meaning in every verse. With this clarity of focus, however, came the realization that the work of translating the NIV would never be truly complete. As new discoveries were made about the biblical world and its languages, and as the norms of English usage developed and changed over time, the NIV would also need to change to hold true to its original vision.
And so in the original NIV charter, provision was made not just to issue periodic updates to the text but also to create a mechanism for constant monitoring of changes in biblical scholarship and English usage. The CBT was charged to meet every year to review, maintain, and strengthen the NIV’s ability to accurately and faithfully render God’s unchanging Word in modern English.
The 2011 update to the NIV is the latest fruit of this process. By working with input from pastors and Bible scholars, by grappling with the latest discoveries about biblical languages and the biblical world, and by using cutting-edge research on English usage, the Committee on Bible Translation has updated the text to ensure that the New International Version of the Bible remains faithful to Howard Long’s original inspiration.
- Works Offline
- 75 different bible translations available to download.
- Installation in SD Card (Version 2.2 or higher).
- Search words inside the Bible
- Support for small screen phones. Like the Xperia Mini
- Fix the chapter screen for different screen sizes
- Fix the bible search when the search return no match.
- Share in SMS, Twitter, Facebook, Email etc
- Night Read Mode
- Option to remove ads.
- Books in alphabetically order (optional).
- Higher fonts selection.
- Tablet layout (HD).
- Cantor Cristão
- Multi words search
- Notes (Personal Notes)
- Marker verse colors
- Copy Verse
- Talking Verse (beta)
- Reading Bible Plan
English: King James Version
English: American Standard Version
English: Basic English Bible
English: Darby Version
English: Webster\'s Bible
English: Weymouth NT
English: World English Bible
English: Young\'s Literal Translation
Spanish: Reina Valera (1909)
Spanish: Reina Valera NT (1858)
Spanish: Sagradas Escrituras (1569)
Portuguese: King James Version
Arabic: Smith and Van Dyke
Aramaic NT: Peshitta
Armenian (Eastern): (Genesis, Exodus, Gospels)
Armenian (Western): NT
Basque (Navarro-Labourdin): NT
Chamorro (Psalms, Gospels, Acts)
Chinese: NCV (Traditional)
Chinese: Union (Simplified)
Chinese: NCV (Simplified)
Chinese: Union (Traditional)
Coptic: Bohairic NT
Coptic: New Testament
Dutch Staten Vertaling
Finnish: Bible (1776)
Finnish: Pyha Raamattu (1933/1938)
French: Louis Segond (1910)
French: Martin (1744)
French: Ostervald (1996 revision)
Georgian (Gospels, Acts, James)
German: Elberfelder (1871)
German: Elberfelder (1905)
German: Luther (1545)
German: Luther (1912)
Greek NT: Byzantine/Majority Text (2000)
Greek NT: Textus Receptus (1550/1894)
Greek NT: Tischendorf 8th Ed.
Greek NT: Westcott/Hort, UBS4 variants
Hebrew OT: Aleppo Codex
Italian: Giovanni Diodati Bible (1649)
Italian: Riveduta Bible (1927)
Latin: Nova Vulgata
Latin: Vulgata Clementina
Latvian New Testament
Manx Gaelic (Esther, Jonah, Four Gospels)
Myanmar/Burmse: Judson (1835)
Norwegian: Det Norsk Bibelselskap (1930)
Potawatomi: (Matthew, Acts) (Lykins, 1844)
Russian: Synodal Translation (1876)
Russian: Makarij Translation (Pentateuch) (1825)
Scots Gaelic (Gospel of Mark)
Tagalog: Ang Biblia (1905)
Ukrainian: NT (P.Kulish, 1871)
With its delightful illustrations, simple language and fun animations, your little ones will be able to learn about Christianity in an easy and pleasant way.
They will learn about the life of the prophets, Noah's ark, the miracles of Jesus…and much more!
With offline audio mode, you can listen to the Bible on the go without any internet connection.
myCBN is a free app that provides great insights and videos from your favorite Christian speakers and artists.
Spiritual growth and fellowship have never been this fun!
Spiritual Growth Content: Every day you can read relevant, meaningful content that helps you grow spiritually. We invite you to read, share, and comment on what encourages you.
Challenges: Each week myCBN will present a challenge intended to promote your spiritual growth. Participate in the challenges and make a difference by motivating others to do the same.
Community wall: We understand that it’s a big step to recognize you’re not alone and can share your struggles to receive support. Take the first step by anonymously sharing anything on your mind and receive genuine encouragement from community members.
Groups: Enjoy getting to know like-minded and like-hearted people from throughout the country, or even across the world. Start or join groups that are topic-specific or location-based.
MyHistory: Go to this section to see all of your responses, comments and favorite resource. We save the information anytime you take a challenge or join groups. MyHistory is all about you!
Contact: Click on a member’s profile image and build a relationship via email. All emails are private when sent to the recipient. This protects your identity and privacy.
Flag: Sometimes people say things that cross the line. We want to offer the chance for you to protect our community. If you read something from a member that crosses the line, simply click on the member’s profile image and then click report member.
It’s one free app streaming many formats to choose from -- Praise, Country, Contemporary, Gospel, Spanish, Kids, Christmas and News.
- CBN Praise, a mix of worshipful songs from today and yesterday, artists include Bethel Live, Kari Jobe and Michael W. Smith.
- CBN Contemporary Hit Radio, with its huge variety of contemporary music from artists like Hillsong United, Aaron Shust, Jeremy Camp and Francesca Battistelli.
- Cross Country, step into Cross Country, your place for continuous Country Hits, from artists such as Carrie Underwood, Rascal Flatts, Tim McGraw and Chris Young.
- CBN Gospel, get anointed, your Gospel favorites from great artists like Tasha Cobbs, Bryan Andrew Wilson and Kiera Sheard.
- Fiesta Hoy, enjoy continuous Spanish music that strengthens your life with artists such as Lillie Goodman, Alex Campos and Pescao Vivo.
- Superbook Radio, upbeat and positive music for kids, they’ll love songs from the Newsboys, Switchfoot and Kerrie Roberts.
- CBN News, stay informed with the latest news from a Christian perspective.
- The Christmas Station, it’s a year round Christmas gift, you’ll celebrate with artists such as Manheim Steamroller, BeBe and CeCe Winans , and Bing Crosby.
- Cross Country Christmas, keep the fire going with great Country Christmas music from Lady Antebellum, George Strait and Vince Gill.
Study the Bible with in-depth notes and commentary in multiple translations in multiple languages. Featuring Matthew Henry's Commentary and the 1876 Commentary Critical and Explanatory on the Whole Bible.
Discover the true meaning of each passage with Strong's concordance notes and cross-reference.
Compare translations and languages.