Alot of stuff is pay to win and the ads are fine as I understand that the game still has to make money. But when u make essential items require stars to buy which is either gained mostly by watching ads or paying cash it becomes a pay to win, there's no strategy needed. If I pay more money I have a super high chance to win. You can make it so that some powerful items need stars but I see that alot of items need stars and there are fairly limited items left and are all basic. Much of the game play becomes watching ads playing cash or relying on luck no skill involved. I like the interface and the newly added adventure functions and I miss the spells part and other more strategy based options. More battle options would be nicer
After purchasing, there are a few bugs. Mainly when I changed my items to steal ring (to improve chances of stealing) it will purposely lower my strength and agility to buy great weapons and armours. Please fix soon, as I am in love with this game ever since my childhood! Thanks. Will rate you 5 stars once it's fixed!
When I close the app and restart the first time after installing, I am unable to see my character. Re-installing does not fix. Please fix and I will change to 5 stars, and purchase the Maximus mode. Would love to play, as I enjoyed playing the redux version.
I have a castle and still need to rent a room. That's laughable
Those ads are so annoying
* NOTEWORTHY CHANGE - Knights no longer gain XP when battling in tournaments (other than the boss battle). Instead , they will get double the gold from victories.
* Sped up fade transitions on many screens to make the game feel faster
* Fixed a bug where 'undefined' weapons and armour caused the game to be unplayable
* Food and shelter at the tavern are now cheaper.
* Nerfed jump distance from agility by 33%
* Other small misc improvements
From ancient Rome to Modern warfare, Command and conquer world cities.