Start playing Rock, Blues, Jazz and other contemporary styles on Drums. Drum lessons are fun with this app.
Playing the Drum Set can be easy if you practice with dedication, that is the key to become a good drummer.
What you will learn in this app can be played on any drum kit: acoustic drum set or electronic drum set.
With this app you don´t need to know how to read drum sheet music. Each lesson shows you through animations what you have do. While you play the lessons you will intuitively understand how to read music.
How to play guitar, how to play piano or how to play drums is done step by step. With this app you begin with easy drums patterns on the first Rock lessons and then you move into more complex drum rhythms on Funk and Latin Music sections.
This is the ad-free version.
It includes seventy lessons on the following contemporary music styles:
- Rock (15)
- Blues (15)
- Jazz (5)
- Funk (15)
- Latin Music (15)
- Fusion (5)
Each lesson is integrated by four sections.
- You will see animations that visually show how to play your part on the Drum Set.
- You will see animations of the notes on the staff to help you understand how to read music in an easy way, while you play.
- You can listen the whole band to get an idea of the final result.
- You can play at a slow speed and just listen to your instrument.
- You can play it at normal speed.
- When you are ready go to the “d” section and play it while you listen the rest of the band. You have to integrate your part to the ensemble.
- While practicing you can click on the bar from which you want to repeat.
There is a new section: “Drum Set Notes” to learn how each part of the Drum Set is written and to practice to relate what is written in drum sheet music with the parts of the Drum Set.
There is another new section: “Drums Sheet Reading”
On each Lesson you will see a score and you will listen to what is written on it with animations of the beats and the notes on the staff. You can listen just to the Drum Set by clicking on the light "b" button or you can listen to the whole band by clicking the "a" button.
On each Quiz you have to click on the red rectangle when each of the notes or silences that are marked with red take place. There is a maximum of 10 right guesses per Quiz. We recommend not to go further and review the corresponding Lesson if you don´t get a score minimum of 8 per Quiz.