Get amazingly perfect green screen with Green Screener.
For good chroma keying, green/blue screens must be extremely even, or fine edge detail like hair and transparency starts to become blotchy, which is the hallmark of bad green screen.
* See green screen problems with your own eyes using unique banding visualization.
* Built-in chroma keyer and spill analyzer to preview composites live on the set.
* Built-in color quality analyzer to verify if the color of a studio green screen, paint at the hardware store, or backdrops you're considering purchasing is good enough.
* Works with all device cameras.
* Free desktop version including to use with webcams or HDMI capture devices.
* Works with imported images, and a built-in library of green and blue screen examples ranging from good to bad.
* Works with imported backgrounds, or a library of backgrounds with a variety of lighting scenarios.
* Zoom and position background.
* Flip X and Y on both foreground and background.
* Save snapshots of quick composites to the camera roll.