Calculate resistor value by selecting the band colors.
Enter a resistor value and find the color code.
If the value is not an standard E-series value the two nearest values are shown.
* 3, 4, 5 and 6 band resistor support *
If the resistor has a standard E-series value then also the E-series (E3, E6,E12, E24, E48, E96, E192) number will be shown.
App for resistor SMD code: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mwave.resistor_smd_code
LIKE and Share us:
You can search for your favorite microcontroller, reading the features, applying filters, and many new features will be introduced in future versions...
The application integrates seamlessly with the program ElectroDroid which can be downloaded for free from the Android Market. Get ElectroDroid "Donate" to remove ads.
PIC® Microcontrollers (MCUs) and dsPIC® Digital Signal Controllers (DSCs) are registered trademark of Microchip Technology Inc. This application is not related or affiliated in any way with Microchip Technology Inc.
Free version has the ads. Database include over 200 000 smd's. This is codebook 2013.
You are welcome to send me error reports, proposals, and observations. All of them will be fixed.
The goal of this app is to provide you with an easy and smart way to learn all you want about electronics engineering,; whether you are a student, hobbyist, or just curious about electronics, this app will provide you with the all information you need helping you to achieve your objectives.
It has three main categories namely Calculators, Pinouts and Tables.
Free version has best 30 calculators in a row to ease out your calculation part along with all necessary formulae/circuits for your reference.
1) Resistor Color Code (4 band, 5 band, 6 band with color code to value and value to color code feature)
2) Ohm’s Law
3) LED Series Resistor (LED type, Supply voltage and forward current)
5) Capacitor Code (code to value and value to code)
6) Power (AC and DC)
7) Inductor Color Code (color code to value and value to color code feature)
8) Power Dissipation
9) Inductor Series/Parallel (addition become with this tool)
10) Capacitor Series/Parallel (addition become with this tool)
11) 555 Timer (Monostable and Bistable Mode)
12) Capacitor Units
13) Resistor Series/Parallel (addition become with this tool)
14) Reactance calculator (Inductive, capacitive and resonance)
15) Voltage Divider
16) Logic Gates (covered all Boolean logic Gates along with easy tip to remember)
17) Resistor Ratio (with invert operation feature)
18) Wheatstone Bridge
19) Battery Life( with complete life span in day, hours, min)
20) Frequency (customization available with some standard wavelengths offered)
21) ADC (Resolution, Quantization, ADC value and SQNR)
22) Op-Amp (Differential, inverting and non inverting amplifiers)
23) Start-Delta Transformation
24) Peak-RMS(Peak, RMS, Peak-Peak)
25) Resistor SMD Code
26) PCB Trace Width
27) Inductor Design Tool
28) Adjustable Voltage Regulator
Free version has best 39 PINOUTS Diagram in a row to ease out your pinning need.
2) Diode (1N4001)
4) Diode (1N4007)
6) Diode (1N4148)
7) NPN Transistor (2N2222)
8) Piezo Buzzer
9) Transistor (BC 548)
10) RF Module (433MHz)
11) BC 547
12) Trim POT
14) IR LED
1) 16x2 LCD
2) Seven Segment Display
3) Graphical LCD
1) Serial Port
3) Parallel Port
8) XLR and DMX
9) Display Port
12) USB (2.0 Standard, Mini, Micro, USB 3.X)
13) DVI(with mini)
14) Car Audio ISO
15) Ethernet Port
18) DC Power(Male and Female)
20) Arduino UNO Board(complete pinout with overview, layout, header and features)
21) Registered Jack(RJ 48C, RJ 48X, RJ 61)
1) Who am I? ( Identify the description, type and packaging of you’re the entered electronic components)
2) AWG/SWG Wire Size
3) Electronic Terms (Search Alphabetically)
4) 7400 Series
6) Logic Gates (with Boolean Theorems)
7) Ohm’s Law
8) POT Code
9) Relay Type
10) Circuit Symbols (with categories)
11) LED Resistor
13) SI Units
14) RF Spectrum
15) Standard Capacitors
16) Voltage Regulator (78XX Series and LM Series)
17) Standard Resistor
18) Abbreviations (Latest what you can look for)
The app also finds the points on the loadline such as Ic operating point and Ic saturation current.
As an electronic caluclation application, It offers,
Common Base Transistor Circuit,
Common Collector Transistor Circuit,
Common Drain Transistor Circuit,
Common Gate Transistor Circuit,
Common Source Transistor Circuit,
Calculations of Output/Input Voltage Gain (Av)
and Voltage between output pins.
MOSFET and BJT Transistors included.
- Searching of Safety Datasheets, Product Datasheets, Application instructions by scanning product barcode from the can label
- Searching documents by product number (5 characters required for Product Datasheets and Application Instructions or 10 characters required for Safety Datasheets)
- Documents can be viewed in all available languages
- E-mailing of documents directly from the phone
- Storing documents in phone's memory for future reference
comprehensive electronic cross reference software available. Find cross
references for over 525,000 industry part numbers to NTE devices quickly
and easily. Search results include links to easy-to-read, detailed product
datasheets in PDF format.
- Create new spreadsheets or edit any that were created on the web or on another device.
- Share spreadsheets and work together with others in the same spreadsheet at the same time.
- Open, edit, and save Microsoft Excel files.
- Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection.
- Format cells, enter/sort data, view charts, insert formulas, use find/replace, and more.
- Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type.
*** One of the “12 best Android apps of 2014” - Karissa Bell, Mashable ***
Minuum is best known for:
★ SLOPPY TYPING — Type surprisingly fast and delightfully sloppy
★ SMART EMOJI — Always have the right emoticon right at your finger tips
★ SHAPESHIFTING — Save screen space, enable one-handed typing or reposition your keyboard entirely
Spend 15 seconds with the introductory tutorial and you'll be able to start typing with Minuum—instantly. The more you type, the better Minuum gets.
Download language modules and quickly switch between them. We currently support:
• More coming soon!
Minuum is always finding ways for you to enjoy your screen space through brand new bonus panels:
★ CURSOR CONTROL — Tweak your texts, emails, and posts with ease
★ CLIPBOARD TOOLS — Quickly cut, copy and paste
★ SEARCH & SHARE — Instantly access thesaurus, dictionary, search, and share
★ EMOJI—Express yourself better with immediate access to all 856 emoticons
★ TYPING SPEED — Monitor your typing speed
SMART WATCH SUPPORT
Minuum is the ideal keyboard for the small screens of smart watches. To try Minuum on your smart watch, sign-up for our smart watch mailing list: http://minuum.com/watch
The Minuum keyboard for touchscreens is the first step toward a "type anywhere" future. Smart watches are just the beginning. Soon Minuum will let you type in ways you never imagined. For more information: http://www.minuum.com
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
• FAST SLOPPY TYPING
Type fast without worrying about precision, thanks to ridiculously smart auto-correction that learns as you type.
• MORE SCREEN SPACE
Recover more than half of the touchscreen space you lose when using traditional virtual keyboards.
• HELP FOR THE LARGE-FINGERED
Use key magnification for precise letter, number, and punctuation entry—very useful if you have large fingers.
• DIFFERENT ALPHABET ARRANGEMENTS
Choose from alternate keyboard layouts—such as “QWERTZ,” “AZERTY,” “A-Z.”
• EXPANSION TO FULL-SIZED KEYBOARD
Drag on the candidates bar to quickly switch between mini and full-size modes (useful for URLs and passwords).
• SMART WORD PREDICTION
Speed up your typing via suggestions from a predictive engine that learns from your word list, word combos, and language use patterns.
• SMART EMOJI
Swipe the word predictions left to find your Smart Emoji suggestions. Learn more about "the quest for the perfect emoji" here: http://goo.gl/sxQT9w
• VOCABULARY CONTROL
Minuum learns from your vocabulary, and lets you delete words from your dictionary though a pop-up display.
• RAPID GESTURE SHORTCUTS
Slide your fingers to the corners for quick, convenient access to all your features via pop-up keys.
• VOICE TYPING
Enter text hands-free via Google Voice Typing for voice-to-text typing when performing other activities.
• REAL MULTITASKING
If you’ve got split-screen capability, multitask more effectively as a result of extra screen space.
Visit http://support.minuum.com to:
• Share ideas with the Minuum community
• Give product feedback
• Get help
ABOUT OUR NAME
Some people call us “Minum” or the “Minimum” keyboard but an easy way to remember the Whirlscape™ Minuum™ Keyboard is to think of a continuum of letters taking up minimal space.
For updates, join our mailing list at http://eepurl.com/zwd8T
You can use like a reference of operational amplifiers or transistors configurations. You have two options to work: calculator and plot mode. Use the amazing and powerful tool to plot the most important formulas and see the performance of your circuits in a graph mode with different values.
You can search components, see their detailed specifications, prices and offers,
make parametric searches and browse complete list of parts divided by categories.
The app uses the extensive Octopart online database to retrieve the data, so it requires active Internet connection.
- search parts by name;
- parametric search;
- view parts specifications;
- view distributors and prices;
- view and save datasheets;
- favourites list;
- browse parts by category
... and more features to come.
If you have suggestions to improve the app, please contact me using the form on the website.
Parts categories: Semiconductors and Actives, Connectors and Adapters, Passive Components, Tools and Supplies, Optoelectronics,
Power Products, Cables and Wire, Test Equipment, Sound Input/Output, Enclosures, Indicators and Displays,
Current Filtering, Industrial Control.
- INTERNET: required to search parts, categories, and to make parametric search.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: required to check if internet connection is active.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: required to read cached images, and datasheets.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: required to save images, and datasheets.
- CHECK_LICENSE: required to check the license with Google Play.
Designed by engineers for engineers. Enjoy it!
It can be used in all cases for which one needs to remember the settings as accounts, network settings etc..
Recommended for systems analysts, system administrators, computer technicians, IT managers and anyone who wants to monitor their Hardware / Software home and business.
Alldistributor will be your best source to find out the prices for your daily purchasing of Electronic Components.
- Just one search will find the part in need with over 50 distributors.
- Number of Distributor inventory is over 15 millions.
- Buy Now and RFQ, Choose the one in your convenience.
- Updates the distributor inventory everyday.