Stop worrying about fuel economy! Driving habit improvement to fuel efficiency by INFOCAR and OBD!
Make your car smarter. Guide to Safe Economy Driving, INFOCAR
※ If you send a system error inquiry such as Bluetooth connection, terminal, vehicle registration inquiry to email@example.com by e-mail, you can receive feedback and update application more quickly.
[ How to use - Auto Connect ]
1. Pair your car's Bluetooth audio to your smartphone.
2. Settings - Auto run (when connecting car Bluetooth) - Launch Floating Button / App Launch Settings
* When the car starts, the app will run automatically when the smartphone is connected to the car.
[ How to use - Auto Termination ]
1. Settings - Auto Termination - ON / OFF
* The app will be automatically terminated when the vehicle is turned off. For ISG, hybrid vehicle, please turn off this function.
★ Provide safe driving score and economic driving score through our developed driving habit analysis algorithm
★ Guarantee driver's safety and economical operation by detecting real-time vehicle information and abnormal phenomenon while driving
★ Comprehensive, engine diagnosis function to check the car trouble anytime and anywhere
★ Driving analysis using whole driving statistics and situation statistics
★ Economical driving life through simple car accounting book and consumables management
[ Main Function ]
- OBD2 terminal compatible
- INFOCAR supports the international standard OBD2 Protocol, so it supports ELM327 terminal using Bluetooth (2.0). However, INFOCAR has been developed to be optimal for its own device.
● Analysis of driving habits
· Algorithm for safe driving and economic operation using driving record
· Score calculation through own development functions such as rapid acceleration and rapid turn analysis
· Ranking system where users can know their ranking
· A graph that allows you to compare the number of days, months of driving scores and events
● Vehicle self-diagnosis (vehicle sensor information is limited to standard OBD2 standard)
· Diagnosis of malfunction of accessories such as fuel injection, ignition device, vehicle speed control, electronic circuit, transmission, fuel / intake, exhaust, etc. through self diagnosis
· Check data related to vehicle performance such as cooling water temperature, engine oil temperature, intake air temperature, outtake air temperature
· Self-diagnosis function for engine part, checking details and statistical data such as torque and engine output rate
● Driving record management
· Record of running distance, running time, average speed, fuel consumption and consumption at every operation
· Record specific data by situation such as departure and rapid acceleration and display on map
· Generate comprehensive statistics for safety driving time, fuel-cut time, rapid acceleration, and sudden-deceleration information to be applied to driving habit algorithm
● Real-Time Dashboard
· Provides information on fuel and engine related vehicles to various displays / Customizable display with easy operation
· HUD screen (speed, RPM, compass, etc.) that displays important information easily while driving.
This service is only available for Andrioid 4.4 (Kitkat) and later versions.
[Required Access Rights]
- Location: Approach for position display in driving record, parking check mode.
- Draw on top of other apps: Approached to activate the floating button function.
- Microphone: Approached to enable voice recording when using Black Box function.
- Storage space: Black box video and audio recording file, access to diagnosis history and driving record storage.
- Camera: Approached for black box shooting.
- Supports general purpose OBD2 (OBDII, Viecar)
- Support for third party OBD2 (Innocar, Castella, Carista)
- Korean, English
Anamaro 145, Seongbuk-gu, Seoul, Korea