1. You can check traffic congestion information and congestion prediction provided by Google.
How to open the congestion prediction screen:
On the "Google" screen, tap "Show traffic jam forecast".
Tap the "Back" button on the device to return to the original screen.
2. Designed to make Google Maps easier to see.
3. You can use the "road information provision system" operated by each regional development bureau of the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism in the app.
4. Once location information is enabled, you can view the map in tracking mode.
5. There is no road information from JARTIC.
1. Internet environment is required.
2. In the case of tracking mode, the battery drains faster.
3. Location information is not required.
If you want to enable location information, open the "Settings" app on your device.
Please enable location information in "Privacy" → "Permission Manager" → "Location".
4. With this app, you can check the contents of the following systems, but these systems cannot be displayed in the app if maintenance or service is stopped.
①、Hokkaido Development Bureau's road information provision system
②、Road information provision system of the Tohoku Regional Development Bureau
③、Road information provision system of the Kanto Regional Development Bureau
④, Road information provision system of the Hokuriku Regional Development Bureau
⑤、Chubu Regional Development Bureau road information system
⑥、Road information provision system of the Kinki Regional Development Bureau
⑦、Road information provision system of the Chugoku Regional Development Bureau
⑧, Shikoku Regional Development Bureau's road information system
⑨, Road information provision system of the Kyushu Regional Development Bureau
⑩、Road information provision system of the Okinawa General Secretariat