Hallow is a prayer app that offers guided meditation sessions to help us grow in our faith lives and find peace & stillness in God. Explore contemplative prayer & meditation sessions across techniques like:
* Christian Meditation: finding peace in silence, imaginative prayer and recollection. This can seem similar to mindfulness meditation in that we’re learning to be comfortable in silence, but the difference is that the goal of prayer with Hallow is never to remain in ourselves, but always to lift our hearts and minds up to God, to talk with Him, to listen to Him, and to recognize His presence with us
* Examen: reflecting on your day and discovering an awareness of God, Jesus, & the Holy Spirit in the present moment
* Lectio Divina: entering into a conversation with God through passages from the Bible
* Spiritual Writing: journaling with God
* Taizé & Chant Meditation: meditative chant & singing
* Rosary: meditating with Mary through the mysteries of the Rosary
The world is stressful, hectic, & full of distractions. It puts an insane amount of pressure on us to work harder, study more, respond faster, & perform better. At the same time, we’re all searching for meaning, fulfillment, purpose, and deeper spiritual lives. We believe these two challenges can be addressed with the same solution: deepening our relationship with Christ and growing in His peace, joy & fulfillment. In the end, a halo & heaven is the goal :)
WHAT YOU GET
Hallow’s intuitive, convenient & personalized experience begins with a 9-day intro that guides you step-by-step through 3 different methods of prayer. After this, it’s up to you to choose from our collection of over 500 sessions across 5 different sections:
*Dailies: Daily prayers across methods including Lectio Divina (on the Daily Gospel), the Rosary, Spiritual Writing, & the Examen.
*Praylists: Sessions across a variety of prayer methods, all centered on one particular theme, e.g., joy, humility, making decisions, calm, letting go.
*Challenges: Prayers usually focused on re-discovering the beauty within traditional prayers, e.g., the Our Father, Stations of the Cross, and Psalms.
*Community: Prayers with a set schedule to pray along with the rest of the Hallow community, such as the #pray40 Lenten Challenge, which begins on Ash Wednesday and continues throughout all of Lent.
*Sleep: Prayers designed specifically to help you prepare to sleep, including Night Prayer from Liturgy of the Hours / Divine Office, and nightly Examens.
Additionally, Hallow offers a number of features to help users customize their prayer experience:
* Journal for users to capture their thoughts after every prayer
* Choice of male or female guide
* Options for 3 different lengths for every prayer (typically 5, 10, or 15 minutes)
* Ability to set prayer reminders
* Option to include calming background music in any session
* Ability to download sessions for offline listening
As Hallow is a Catholic app, all of our content is developed by experienced Catholic theology and spirituality guides and reviewed by senior leaders within the Church (e.g., PhD’s, professors, Bishops, authors).
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
Users can access our Daily prayers (including the rosary) and the 9-day Intro Prayer Challenge for free.
To access the full suite of Praylists and Challenges, Hallow offers two auto-renewing subscription options:
$8.99 per month
$59.99 per year
These prices are for United States customers.
Your Hallow subscription will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can go to you Google Play account settings to manage your subscription and turn off auto-renew. Your Google Play account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed.
Read more about our terms and conditions here: https://hallow.app/terms-of-service