The easiest, most affordable way to make apps; even if you don't know anything on how to create an app. If you are looking to build a app for your business, team, group, organization or event, this is the best app creation tool in the market with no development or coding required. With our DIY app builder, you will be able to design, choose, create, and publish your own web app without programming.
Take your business to the next level by having a mobile app that leads to customer retention, promotion awareness, push messages as well as being part of the mobile era. Our tool is an extremely easy to use app builder that will allow you to create powerful content-driven apps with an amazing app design that will look and feel beautifully, regardless of your user’s device.
This is a new and revolutionary way of creating apps, through our code-less developer tool, providing an easy and affordable way to build professional mobile web apps.
With iGenApps, you can design your own app, select your menu, choose your icons and include social feeds such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest and many more. You can also add links to any website or create special actions to manage appointments, include your Shopify account or use our product lists in combination with PayPal payment. Everything you need to make an app is at your fingertips.
If you want unlock all screens and set an icon you can get a $14.99/ monthly* subscription. 6 month* ($79.99) and yearly* ($119.99) subscription also available. You can cancel any time.
* Depending on country, currency and subscription provider prices may vary because of taxes and local rates
* You will need a subscription to unlock all screens.
* Extra charges apply to submit your App to the store.
* Subscriptions will auto renew per month, half year or year based on the selected subscription
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
* Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase