Baby Tracker – One of the most valued parenting apps on Google Play! Track your baby's activities, breastfeeding, sleep, diaper, leisure, growth and health. Add notes and photos of your baby. Synchronize the information to the cloud and collaborate with other caregivers. Get insightful reports of your baby's activities.
With Baby Tracker read about your baby's growth month by month, and know in advance what to expect at each stage. We provide you with the best parenting tips, in articles on feeding, health, entertainment, safety, and much more.
Baby Tracker at a glance:
• Activity tracker: register your baby's activities: breastfeeding, feeding, sleep, diapering, leisure, growth, pumping, and health. Add notes and photos of your baby.
• Powerful tools: track your baby's activities using timers, or manually entering the details.
• Notifications: get notifications when it's time to feed your baby, change the diaper, pump milk from your breasts, or control sleeping time.
• Automatic cloud backup: automatically save your baby's activities in the cloud, and sync them with other devices.
• Caregivers: share your baby's activities with caregivers, such as your partner or babysitter, so that they can also record activities from their devices.
• Reports: get detailed reports on your baby's activities. How many times did your baby eat? How many diapers does your baby use per day? All this and much more!
• Calendar: use the calendar to record your baby's events, such as a pediatrician appointment, vaccination, or a medical study. Automatically save information to the cloud for added security.
• Month by month details about how your baby is growing. Know in advance what to expect in each month of your baby.
• Parenting tips: filter relevant parenting tips by age or topic (feeding, health, entertainment, safety, and much more).
Baby Tracker provides many articles to be well informed about your baby:
• The sleep of babies and children
• Baby and child feeding
• How and when to breastfeed your baby?
• The first teeth
• Baby mittens
• First steps
• My baby already sits
• Your baby starts to crawl
• Diaper rash
• Baby bath
• Umbilical cord care
• Importance of vaccination
• When to put earrings on my baby?
• The importance of medical checks
• When do children stop wearing diapers?
• The first vacation
• Night terrors and nightmares
This app was not designed for medical use nor is it intended to replace a doctor's recommendations. Baby Tracker disclaims any responsibility for the decisions you make from this information, which is provided only as general information and not as a substitute for a personalized medical recommendation. If you have any questions about your baby, ask your pediatrician.
Visit us: https://pregnancy-parenting.com