Do not look any further. This is the easiest way to count your baby's kicks.
Your baby's movements could provide information about your baby's health. If there are problems, your baby may move less or not at all. Recording these movements is crucial to see the doctor immediately when noticing any abnormality.
It is very important to count your baby's kicks from the 28th week of pregnancy!
Kick Counter at a glance:
• Easily count kicks every day. Just tap the screen every time you feel a movement.
• Get visual reports and easily identify any significant deviations from the pattern.
• Daily, weekly and monthly fetal movement statistics.
• Read information about why counting kicks is so important, detailed instructions on how to count fetal movements, and to decide when to count your baby's kicks.
• Receive a notification every day, so you don't forget to count kicks!
Kick Counter works even without an Internet connection. Enjoy Kick Counter offline!
This app was not designed for medical use nor is it intended to replace a doctor's recommendations. My Pregnancy disclaims any responsibility for the decisions you make from this information, which is provided only as general information and not as a substitute for a personalized medical recommendation. If you have any questions about your pregnancy, ask your doctor.
My Pregnancy wishes you a healthy, full-term pregnancy and a safe delivery.
Visit us: https://my-pregnancy.app