Important: This is a paid application with a free trial to ensure continuous updates without tons of bothering ads and improved user privacy. It does not allow you to play or download media that you do not own.
Symfonium is a simple, modern, beautiful and highly configurable music player, with an unique vision to be the central control point of your music. Add one or multiple media providers (Your local device, Plex, Emby, Jellyfin, Subsonic, Kodi) then listen to your music on any supported player (Your local device, Chromecast, UPnP, DLNA, Kodi).
• Consolidate all your music from different media providers (Your android device, Plex, Emby, Jellyfin, Subsonic, Kodi) in a fast, beautiful and intuitive interface.
• Cast your music to Chromecast, UPnP/DLNA or Kodi devices. (Support UPnP gapless on compatible devices)
• Cache your media for offline playback (Manual or automatic).
• Advanced Android Auto support.
• Many functions for audio books like playback speed, album or playlist resume, …
• Smart filters and smart playlist to organize and play your media on many different criteria.
• Fully configurable interface: organize your tabs, shortcuts, home page, now playing, sorts, use lists or grids with custom sizes and much more.
• Complete file mode support.
• Support favorites and 5 star rating.
• Lyrics support (Including synced lyrics. Embedded in the media files or provided by the media provider).
• Advanced personal and instant "Mix" modes that evolves with your listening habits.
• Fully embrace Material You and Android 12+ colored themes, while still proposing many other themes (Or create your custom ones).
• Advanced local music player with gapless, skip silence, volume boost, replay gain and supporting many formats like Alac, Flac, Opus, Aac, …
• Advanced equalizer with preamp, compressor and limiter*. (5, 10, 15, 31 bands or custom number of bands in expert mode)
• AutoEQ support, with more than 4000 optimized profiles tailored for your headphone model and support for custom ones*.
• Multiple equalization profiles, with automatic switching on headphone change*.
• Artist images and biography scraping for local Android media.
• Sleep timer, widget, automatic suggestions and everything for the music lovers. (Missing something? Just request it on the forum)
• And much, much more, just install and try everything with the full free trial.
HELP AND SUPPORT
• Official website: https://symfonium.app
• Forums and documentation: https://support.symfonium.app/
Please use email, forum or application help section for support and feature requests. Comments on Play Store do not give enough information and do not allow to contact you back.
• Equalizer feature noted with * requires Android 9+.
• Symfonium relies on the media providers to provide accurate music library data, it does not directly parse tags nor have metadata editing functions.
• Symfonium development is user driven and moving fast, be sure to open feature requests on the forums to have the perfect app for your needs.
• Plex pass or Emby premiere are not needed for Symfonium to provide all it's features.
• Most Subsonic compatible servers are supported (Tested with original Subsonic, Navidrome, Airsonic, Gonic, Funkwhale, Ampache, …)
• Kodi Matrix (v19) or more recent is mandatory, as previous versions API is too limited.
• Kodi™ is a trademarks of the XBMC Foundation (https://kodi.tv/)