Ham log will allow user to log, delete or edit your amateur radio communication. It has user-friendly interface. So, if you love this app, please kindly to donate via email.
1. Backup all your datas. Now, you can transfer all the datas from your HamLog app to another phone.
2. Restore your old datas. So before use this feature, you must copy 'HamLog_Restore.txt' file and 'HamLog.csv' file into your new handphone. Please make sure both files is added in the main internal storage of your handphone.
1. Log your QSO.
2. Auto or Semi-Auto fill function for the date and time. Just click the "Clock" button once or twice.
3. Log multiple contacts just by using "Next" button function.
4. Now, you can use comma in the comment box.
5. "Find My UTC" function. This feature required internet connection. This data will be used for the "World Time" feature.
6. Edit or replace the saved log.
7. Deleted the saved log.
8. Now, you can choose whether to fully reset the Ham Log or just import the log file.
9. All the log is saved in the HamLog.csv file. Just use your file manager in your phone to find it.
10. "Pop-Up List" for the radio mode.
11. "Find QSO" feature. Its have 3 major button. "Callsign" button which allow user to search via callsign. "Date" button that allow user to search via specific date. Lastly, is "All Dates" button which will list out all the saved dates. So, user just need to choose which date to review all the saved QSO for that date.
12. Auto QTH Locator will tell your latitude and longitude. Yet, it required your phone GPS function to be switched on first.
13. World Time feature is the most complex function provided by this app. With this feature, user can know other time from different places. This feature required user to fill in the coordinates of a country and it required internet connection. List of information provided:
- Local date and time.
- New location name.
- New UTC.
- New date and time.
- Time different.
Ham log is fully designed by using MIT App Inventor 2. Regards, 9W2ZOW.