It's a good app. It gives you the basic and necessary info. I really don't care which stoplights in Witchita aren't working. I have 2 issues. It would be nice to be able to control the info on the widget. 2nd: the radar is useless. It desplays light precip where none exists and desplays NO t-storm info where there IS thunderstorms. The image very poor quality.
Excellent means of determining the local weather conditions and the week ahead. Time line chart of rain chances, temperature and wind is a nice tool for looking ahead. Worth paying for enhanced, no advertising version.
App no longer works. Says I have no connection even though I'm connected to both 3g and WiFi and all other apps on device are working.
Easily understood at a glance. Hourly data in graphical form. Radar loads fast. Nov 2018 update: just gets better.
Great app. No obnoxious ads. Maps could use a tweak or two, but otherwise top notch app
Works well on Moto phone and Toshiba Thrive tablet. Clean.also works on ssamsung galaxy tablet .
* Fix for Android 8 black screen on startup.
* Added compatibility for Android 8.
* Added pinch zoom for hourly chart.
* Added temperature notification light/dark themes.
* Library updates.
* Copy/share options for hazards and forecast discussion via long press.
* Changed to google maps based radar as the default. You can switch back to the old radar in the settings.
Hourly/weekly local forecasts, doppler radar maps, news, storm alerts & warnings
Dark Sky tells you exactly when it will rain (or snow) up to an hour in advance.