Kasinka

100+
Downloads
Content rating
Everyone
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image

About this app

The application Parish Visitation of the Blessed Virgin Mary in Little Kasinka.

Kasinka, formerly called Little Kasina, lies in the system The Carpathians. It took its name from the river, over which they built their homes early settlers. The name of the village appears for the first time in a document of Clement and Mark Griffin May 10, 1254. In which all approve grant made by their uncle Theodore Cistercian monastery in Szczyrzyc: "Casina de que fluit Sněžná"

Already in the nineteenth century attempted to organize parish in Little Kasinka, work has been advanced, the site for the construction of the church and rectory, part of the materials collected. However, due to various circumstances and misunderstandings, the project has not been realized. It was only in 1911, Fr. Wladyslaw Bączyński, parish vicar in Mszana Dolna, which was then part of Kasinka little, he resumed on the creation and construction of the parish church. His idea quickly infected the inhabitants Kasinki Little, who, moreover, have long wanted their own parish, and their zeal and fervor kidnapped them to work. Already in 1911 it laid the foundation. The involvement of the villagers, a large amount of work and sacrifice of the construction materials (mainly wood) meant that by the end of 1913 the new church was celebrated the first Mass. Parish received the summons of the Visitation of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Church in a neo-Gothic nave Kasinka building on a cruciform plan. Above the entrance to the temple rises tower fulfills the role of the bell tower. The church's interior is decorated with polychrome by Łukasz Karwowski from Krakow, founded in 1934, which charted some changes in 1965, Stefan Wajs from Krosno. The main altar was made in 1916 by Wladyslaw from Brad Mszany Dolnej.Jako postwar vote of gratitude for the rescue and care of Our Lady of the parishioners founded the altar of Our Lady of the Rosary in a similar place, which burned down in 1934. They complement the decor of the church: the altar of the Merciful Jesus, the altar of the Sacred Heart, altar prayer of Jesus in Gethsemane and carved Stations of the Cross.
Updated on
Nov 30, 2017

Data safety

Developers can show information here about how their app collects and uses your data. Learn more about data safety
No information available

What's new

Zapraszamy do pobrania parafialnej aplikacji