The new Cancer Aid app is the perfect companion for cancer patients, who are looking for information about your condition and treatment. Scientific editor of the app are the Austrian Cancer Aid, the initiative "Living with Cancer" and the Comprehensive Cancer Center at the Medical University of Vienna. Extensive help and tips on topics such as side effects, nutrition, rehabilitation, cancer and occupation or the relief of the Austrian Cancer Aid are with this app at any time.
• Information in: All important information about the disease and treatment you as well as extensive help and tips on topics such as side effects, nutrition, rehabilitation and cancer and occupation. For this purpose, you can find the relief of the Austrian Cancer Aid in the app.
• Personal area: Here you can document your disease, detect disease-related events and important dates and record and manage. So you have all the dates and the corresponding disease documentation always at a glance.
• Checklists: Selected Tips from the information area can be exported to checklists. In addition, the checklists can be provided with dates.
• Diary: In your personal journal, you can view the history of the major side effects such as document "nausea", "fatigue" or "pain" and the mental state. On request, the diary can be sent directly to the treating physician.
• Relaxation: Relaxation music can be played through the app and thus rounds off the extensive range.
The Cancer Aid app is tailored to the personal needs of cancer patients. Documenting the disease process, tips and information at any time or direct connection to the doctor - the app is designed to help during your condition as much as possible.