This educational and fun App helps young children learn the alphabet and counting as well as simple logic and shape recognition through a variety of different challenges.
Set within an insect world theme it also introduces preschoolers to these creepy crawlies. It helps to develop hand eye coordination, puzzle solving skills and memory skills. It`s a unique early learning game with realistic insect sounds and photo quality pictures which toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergarten age children will enjoy.
Kids Insect Letter Number Logic and Maze Games is different to other puzzle Apps because it has:
• teaches counting as well as the letters of the alphabet in both lowercase abc.. and uppercase ABC..
• high quality images set against photographic scenes that look stunning on High Definition (HD) and retina displays of both tablets and smart phones
• realistic and fun sound effects for all the insects, spiders and other creepy crawlies
• covers common insects, spiders and other creepy crawlies that children love to find out about. For example ant, bee, ladybug, beetle, grasshopper, black widow, caterpiller, cicada, locust, scorpion, and many others.
• puzzles that can be replayed again after solving with additional stars awarded for repeat effort
• written word and spoken pronunciation for each insect (English language only)
• increasing difficulty as your child progresses through the games in three distinct levels
• no advertising
• memory matching game to help train little minds
• maze game to expose children to simple logic challenges
Kids Insect Letter Number Logic and Maze Games comes with a selection of free games that can be easily upgraded through a single low cost in-app purchase to enable all puzzles. By upgrading from the Free App to the full version you’ll also be entitled to all additional puzzles and features added in future releases.
Connect the dots, memory, slide puzzles and maze games have traditionally been a fun and early education learning tool for tots, toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarten, and early school age children and are a stimulating game for girls and an exciting game for boys.
• 2 year old and 3 year old children can practice their hand eye coordination and letter and numeracy skills as they progress through the puzzles on each level as well as exploring the interesting sounds
• 4 year old and 5 year old kids can learn to read, write and pronounce the insect names on completion of every puzzle
We hope your children enjoy playing what we believe is one of the best early education games for toddlers and preschoolers.
Please check out our other puzzle games and acclaimed kids educational apps at http://espacepublishing.com or follow us on Facebook for the scoop on new app releases and free giveaways at http://facebook.com/espacepublishing.