This app is a complete learning system for young children that helps to teach them to draw the letters of the alphabet and the numbers. It covers both uppercase and lowercase letters and the numerical digits and then progresses on to writing complete words.
Packed with visual imagery and sound effects to keep children interested and engaged during the learning process. Kids will quickly and intuitively pick up the alphabet, numbers and build memory skills while enjoying the interactivity and sound effects associated with each activity. Apart from learning to draw letters and numbers it also builds the foundations for spelling using simple words.
Kids Learn to Write Letters Draw Numbers and Words has:
• a variety of different activities that teach children the shape of letters and numbers and how to draw them
• high quality images set against colourful scenes that look great on High Definition (HD) and retina displays
• sounds or music and fun effects for every activity
• covers lowercase and uppercase letters and numbers
• over 140 separate activities to complete
• helps with spelling and word recognition
• increasing difficulty as your child progresses through the letter, number and word activites
• no advertising
Kids Learn to Write Letters Draw Numbers and Words comes with a selection of free activities of each activity type that can be easily upgraded through a single low cost in-app purchase to enable all puzzles and games. By upgrading from the free app to the full version you’ll also be entitled to all features added in future releases.
We hope you and your children enjoy playing what we believe is one of our best early education games for toddlers and preschoolers.
Please also check out our other puzzle games and acclaimed kids educational apps at http://espacepublishing.com or follow us on Facebook for the scoop on new app releases and free giveaways at http://facebook.com/espacepublishing.