Network Ten’s TENplay application brings all the great features of TENplay to Android, including;
- Create personalised playlists: line up your TV picks and watch whatever you’re in the mood for, whenever you want it.
- Track your top TV: with latest video alerts, and reminders for when your show is on TV and the app, TENplay connects you to what’s new.
- Access a complete TV guide: featuring full free-to-air and Foxtel listings, with tenplay you’ll always see the big picture.
Get your first month FREE on the Ultimate Pack! Then, sign up to one of three packages, starting at just $2 a week with no lock-in subscriptions.
NOTE: No additional charges for data, all data usage included in monthly subscription. This app is exclusive to compatible Next G™ devices. Access is not supported via a WiFi connection.
What you get with Mobile FOXTEL from Telstra:
- To get started, you will need to sign up to one of the pack options below
- If you are a Post-paid customer, charges are included on your bill or if you are Pre-paid, charges are deducted from your Pre-Paid account balance. See below for pricing options.- Windows Phone 7 and 8 devices are not compatible. Content and session times may vary from TV. Usage limits of 15 mins per session and 200 mins per month may apply.
PACKS & CHANNELS
* NEWS & DOCUMENTARIES *
SKY NEWS Business
BBC World News
Crime & Investigation Network
The Weather Channel
* ENTERTAINMENT *
The COMEDY CHANNEL
* SPORT *
FOX SPORTS News TV
Sports Play powered by FOX SPORTS
AFL - Footy TV
NRL – League TV
* MUSIC *
* KIDS *
* BONUS *
Value Pack (16 Channels) - $8 per month (post-paid) or $2 per week (pre-paid)
Ultimate Pack (30 Channels) - $15 per month (post-paid) or $3.75 per week (pre-paid)
Ultimate Pack & Plus Sport - $20 per month
** IMPORTANT TERMS & CONDITIONS **
1. Content and session times may vary from TV.
2. You can cancel this Agreement at any time by using the app interface on your Android device or by telling us.
3. If you are a post-paid customer, you acknowledge that Telstra will issue a Bill to you for your Charges, and may issue you an interim Bill at any time. If you are a pre-paid customer, you acknowledge that Telstra will deduct the Charges from your pre-paid mobile account balance.
~ At the end of the 3/6 month subscription period you will get a monthly Mobile FOXTEL from Telstra Ultimate Combo pack. We will charge you the monthly fee unless you unsubscribe.
FOXTEL marks are used under license by FOXTEL Management Pty Ltd.
Fetch TV and non-Fetch TV customers can browse the on demand movie catalogue and watch trailers on your Android phone. You can also search the 7 Day TV guide and setup reminders for shows you want to watch.
Fetch TV customers can pair your Android phone with your Fetch TV set-top box, and watch selected subscription channels^ and Movie Box^ movies at home or when you are out and about. You can schedule and manage your recordings from anywhere, plus watch movie trailers and rent movies ready to watch on your TV at home.
At home you can also use the app to browse Fetch TV content, watch standard definition free to air recordings, choose movies, and set recordings without interrupting what you are watching on TV. Your phone also doubles as your fully functional remote control.
Features available to all users:
• Browse and search the Fetch TV catalogue
• Watch movie trailers on your Android phone
• Browse and search the 7 day TV guide and setup reminders
• Post comments about what you're watching on Facebook or Twitter
Features available to Fetch TV customers using eligible devices* paired to your Fetch TV set-top-box
• Watch Movie Box movies^ anywhere in Australia
• Watch Live selected subscription channels^ anywhere in Australia
• Watch standard definition free to air TV recordings on your Android phone* at home
• Watch the Movies Now Showing trailer channel
• Schedule recordings wherever you are
• Browse the recordings on your set-top box
• 'Tap to play' a recording or on demand movie or TV show on your TV
• Manage scheduled and Series Tag recordings
• Change channels, and adjust the volume on your TV
• Rent an on demand movie to watch on your TV
* for device requirements, please refer to: http://www.fetchtv.com.au/FAQs and link to the App User Guide.
^ this content is only available where it is included with your Fetch TV subscription. Not all channels are available for viewing on the app
Changing channels on your TV, recording to your Fetch TV set-top box, playing on demand programs on the TV, and streaming selected recorded content requires the Fetch TV app to be connected to the same home network as your Fetch TV set-top box.
For the best experience we recommend using Wi-Fi network connection.
Notes for connecting the Fetch TV app with your Fetch TV set-top box (pairing):
• Please be at home, with your TV on and your Fetch TV set-top box turned on
• From the Home screen menu go to Manage > Settings > Mobile & Tablet
• Follow the on screen messages to setup your initial connection
You should only need to connect to your Fetch TV set-top box once, however if for some reason you lose your connection, just run the setup process again.
For further support with the Fetch TV app go to: http://www.fetchtv.com.au/FAQs and link to the App User Guide.
By downloading this Fetch TV app (Mobile App), you accept the End User Licence Agreement available at http://www.fetchtv.com.au/mobile/eula. Please review the terms and conditions before downloading. Do not download the Mobile App if you do not agree with the terms and conditions.
• New episodes are added daily and are available for 7 to 28 days.
• You can pause, fast forward and rewind programmes
• Find out when a show is next on Television
• Share your favourite shows and episodes with your friends
• Search and browse episodes by just added, most viewed and expiring soon and by genre
• Watch sneak peeks of new shows
• Resume watching an episode from where you left off
• Turn Parental Lock on to hide shows that are not suitable for kids
Please note: Videos may not play on a rooted device and the application does not support Chromecast at this time.
• Search or browse from thousands of SBS videos.
• Sign-in to access your Playlist.
• Stay up to date by subscribing to a program, which will automatically add new episodes to your playlist.
• Be notified by the app when a video becomes available or is about to expire.
• Find out which programs are coming soon to SBS ON DEMAND.
• Share your favourite videos with your friends via Twitter, Facebook or email.
SBS ON DEMAND is available on Android OS 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and above.
While the range of Android devices extends beyond the list below, these devices have been targeted for testing and validation.
Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4
Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Samsung Galaxy Note Edge
LG Nexus 4
LG Nexus 5
HTC One mini
Sony Xperia Z
Sony Xperia Z1
Sony Xperia Z Ultra
Samsung S4 mini
Samsung Galaxy Note, Note 2,, Note 4, Note Edge
Nexus 7 (2013)
Sony Xperia Tablet Z
Asus Google Nexus 7
Asus Eee Pad Transformer
If you choose to watch videos on the SBS ON DEMAND app over your mobile provider’s network, you should take your data quota into consideration. Should you exceed this quota, you may need to pay for extra costs.
Download the official app now to watch ABC TV and exclusive iview programs on a range of Android phones and tablets, on demand, over wifi or mobile data.
Catch up on prime-time drama and trusted news and current affairs. Delve into a huge selection of popular children’s programs. Discover must-see iview Exclusives and watch when it suits you.
Most programs are available for 14 days and new programs are added every day.
This version of the ABC iview app for Android extends official support for iview on a wider range of devices running Android OS 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and above. The list of supported devices is provided below. These devices have been tested to provide an acceptable level of app performance and stability.
If you have feedback specific to the performance of this app, please let us know: email@example.com
• Samsung Galaxy S2, S3 & S4
• Samsung Galaxy Note and Note 2
• Nexus 4
• Nexus 5
• HTC One
• Sony Xperia Z
• Samsung Galaxy Tab (7.7)
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0) & (10.1)
• Samsung Galaxy Note (8.0) & (10.1)
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (7.0), (8.0) & (10.1)
• Nexus 7 (2012 & 2013)
• Nexus 10
• Sony Xperia Tablet Z
ABC iview on Android devices offers the following features:
• Instant and unlimited access to your favourite ABC TV programs
• Live Streaming: Watch ABC News 24 live over wifi or mobile data
• Adaptive video quality: Programs automatically adjust to available bandwidth and network conditions
• Watchlist: Add a series to the Watchlist and the app will notify you when a new episode becomes available
• Discover: Search by program name or browse by channel or category. Catch up on last night’s TV, browse the most popular programs on iview, and discover related shows you may also enjoy
• Share: Use Facebook, Twitter or email to share your favourite programs with friends
• Closed Captions: Set iview to display closed captions, available on a large amount of programs
• Parental Control - Set iview to display only programs that are suitable for children
This app is designed for devices running Android OS 4.0.3 and above. Watching iview on any Android device is metered regardless of your ISP. Due to rights restrictions, ABC iview is geo-blocked to Australia. Follow iview on Facebook www.facebook.com/ABCiView and Twitter @ABCiview for the latest programs, chat and updates.
Important: Data Consumption
Please note: you are responsible for the data transfer and consumption charges incurred by you when using any ABC app. The ABC disclaims all liability for such charges.
The amount you are charged for watching video over 3G/4G depends on several things:
* How much data your mobile phone company allows you to download each month at no extra cost (your quota)
* How much data you've already downloaded in that month, and how much of your quota remains
* How much your mobile phone company charges you when you download more than your monthly quota
If you have a small monthly quota, or have used almost all of your monthly quota, watching video over a 3G/4G connection could be expensive. For more information about data consumption in relation to streaming video, please visit the iview FAQs or the Help & Feedback section within the app.
Do check your quota with your mobile phone company, and monitor your usage. Your mobile phone company may be able to send you alerts when you reach the limit of your monthly quota. It is possible to disable 3G/4G in your device within your device Settings.
No-one gets you closer to footy than Foxtel. And now with Alert Shirt, you can feel what the players feel, live every round of the 2014 Toyota AFL premiership season.
Get ready to experience the game like never before, because being a fan just got physical.
To run this APP you need
• WiFi connection or data on your phone plan
• Alert shirt including Electronics pack and USB cable
You can use Alert Shirt App on android smartphone devices with JellyBean 4.3 that has Bluetooth LE.
Here is a list of the most common devices that you will be able to use the Alert Shirt APP on:
• Samsung (Galaxy S3, S3 Mini, Galaxy S4, S4 Mini, Galaxy Gear, Note 2 and Note 3 running Android Jellybean 4.3 or above.
• Sony (Xperia V, Xperia Z, Xperia SP, Xperia L, Xperia M, Xperia Z Ultra, Xperia Z1, Xperia C) running Android Jellybean 4.3 or above.
• HTC (One, One Mini, One Max, Desire 300, Desire 601, Desire 500, Desire X, Butterfly S) running Android Jellybean 4.3 or above.
• Motorola Moto X & Moto G running Android Jellybean 4.3 or above.
• LG (Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Optimus G, 4X, G2 and up) running Android Jellybean 4.3 or above
• Casio (Gz'One Commando 4G LTE) running Android Jellybean 4.3 or above.
Smart Remote represents the ultimate entertainment companion. You can watch whatever you want, on the device you want, anywhere in your home or on the go.
You can search, discover, explore, and access what’s on live TV, and on-demand movies and TV shows - across multiple video-on-demand providers.
This is what Smart Remote offers:
Smart Remote gets you: It is so smart that it actually recommends TV shows and movies just for you. And the more you watch, the smarter it gets. As your personal preferences take shape, Smart Remote offers you recommendations inspired by your viewing history.
One-stop search: Search, discover, explore, and access entertainment across multiple content providers – all from a single location. Forget the days of bouncing between different video apps and live TV Smart Remote brings it all together for you in one place.
Multi-screen experience: Bond your technologies and expand your device flexibility with a seamless transition from screen to screen.
Take control of your TV: Who hasn’t clicked through hundreds of channels with their remote control? Smart Remote enables you to browse those channels quickly through a rich TV guide. It also enables you to control your TV directly within the application. No need to reach for your remote control.
Share your experience: Smart Remote enables you to share what you’re watching with your friends on your favorite social networks.
Apply your knowledge: Smart Remote allows you to learn about TV shows and movies, review actor bios, cast, crew, and ratings. You can also easily explore related content.
Use it to quickly find out what's on TV now, tonight, and up to 7 days into the future. Find by channel, timeslot, movies, sport, entertainment and more. Create your own personalised watchlist of shows and channels using the 'MyGuide' feature.
- Add favourite shows to your watchlist, so you can easily check when they are next on and on which channel.
- Build a list of your favourite channels and access your nightly viewing quickly and easily
- Set notifications for any show so you are reminded before it starts.
- Series link notifications so you can be reminded when your favourite show is on each week.
Yahoo!7 TV Guide website: http://au.tv.yahoo.com/tv-guide/
Now your phone can be your remote TV. All what you need is download our app "Mobile Remote Control" and you will see the buttons on the screen of your phone or tablet just like on your remote control.
It is so comfortable and easy to have the two things in one! Since now you don't have to waste your time on looking for remote.
Show this app to your friends and tell them that your phone is cool! It has remote TV!
You are going to be at the center of attention if the see it.
Rate it now and we will upload a new creative app for you and your friends.
A new application "Smart TV Remote Control" is a pleasing addition to the functions your phone already has. Since now watching TV is easier than before. Your own phone will become your personal remote TV.
This app set remote buttons on your phone screen and let you change the channels with your smartphone.
Remote TV and looking for it is a far-away past. Even if your phone is lost it's really easy to find it.
Show the app "Smart TV Remote Control" to your friends and make their lives easier too!
Tab to rate our app and very soon we will put here new unique apps for you and your friends.
Tell them that you are a professional hacker and invented a new program that can find and hack the password of
any Wi-Fi network.
How it works:
1) Locate any Wi-Fi network
2) Run our application
3) Select a network from found
4) Turn on the scan
5) After some time the display shows a random password
6) Paste it into the query string for the password.
Of course, this is a joke and an application can only generate random numbers and letters.
But before the end of the application from your friends no doubt that your program really works.
But you look at the faces of your friends....
A realistic application, we guarantee you.
Download the application absolutely free.
Presto consists of two separate services – Presto TV and Presto Movies, or you can bundle both services together for the full Presto experience.
Presto TV offers a vast library of great ad-free TV shows including drama, comedy, kids, factual and entertainment programming. Presto Movies features blockbuster movies and all-time favourite films from a constantly updated collection.
Get the Presto App** as part of your Presto subscription, sign up to Presto, download the Presto app and you can enjoy access to unbelievable movies and TV shows from major TV producers and movie studios, streamed directly to your iPad.
** The Presto App counts towards your total device limit. Requires a compatible
Android tablet running operating system 4.0.3 to 5.X. Recommended Internet
speeds apply. Internet connection with minimum speed of at least 3Mbps required
to view Presto. Presto is available over 3G/4G networks and WiFi compatible
Android tablets. ISP and data charges may apply. Video quality may vary according
available on the Presto website.
And time goes by. We get frustrated and start to get nervous.
But all you have to do is download the application drawing "Handy remote".
Now you do not need to search for the remote, it will be on your phone.
On-screen buttons will appear, and you can change channels and adjust the volume easily.
Watch your favorite movie and do not strain.
Invite your friends to visit, and they will appreciate your phone.
Liked application? Then vote for us!
Watch the latest episodes from these FOX primetime shows - no TV provider sign in required:
• WORLD'S FUNNIEST FAILS
• THE LAST MAN ON EARTH (premieres Mar 1)
• WEIRD LONERS (premieres Mar 31)
• RED BAND SOCIETY
• Select FOX Specials, including CAUSE FOR PAWS
Sign in with your TV provider account to watch all available episodes from all your favorite FOX primetime shows - including ALL episodes of the current season for many shows - and specials:
• AMERICAN IDOL (all episodes from this season!)
• ANIMATION DOMINATION HIGH-DEF
• BOB'S BURGERS
• BROOKLYN NINE-NINE (all episodes from this season!)
• FAMILY GUY
• THE FOLLOWING
• HELL'S KITCHEN (all episodes from this season!)
• HOTEL HELL (all episodes from this season!)
• MASTERCHEF (all episodes from this season!)
• MASTERCHEF JUNIOR (all episodes from this season!)
• THE MINDY PROJECT (all episodes from this season!)
• NEW GIRL
• THE SIMPSONS (all episodes from this season!)
• SLEEPY HOLLOW (all episodes from this season!)
• SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE
Full episodes on FOX NOW are part of your TV subscription service. FOX NOW currently supports many TV providers including Xfinity, DirecTV, Time Warner Cable, AT&T U-Verse, Verizon FiOS, Optimum, Cox, Charter, Suddenlink, Mediacom, WOW! and many more. Visit http://fox.tv/providers to check the devices your provider supports.
For questions regarding content or logging in with your TV provider, please visit http://fox.tv/support.
For closed captioning support, visit http://fox.com/closed-captioning.php.
This amazing app will intrigue all rally around.
Download this app and you will see through the phone with the camera, as if your phone is transparent.
The phone will work as normal.
Use the Internet, send SMS, Chat chat rooms, with no need to exit the application.
The screen will clear and the phone will work as normal.
Stands out among his friends. Download our app, voice, and we soon will please you novelties.
• Browse or Search the Foxtel Guide (14 days in advance)
• Record shows to your Foxtel iQ, iQHD or MyStar
• Series Link programs (when available). This allows you to record a whole series rather than just one episode – so you’ll never miss your favourite shows again!
• Watch trailers (when available)
• Get recommendations for shows you might like to watch
• Change channels on your Foxtel iQ or iQHD
• Save channels to your Favourites list
• Set reminders for shows you want to watch
• A Foxtel iQ, iQHD or a MyStar set top box and a Foxtel Online Account are required for Remote Record and a Foxtel iQ or iQHD Change Channel feature. If you don’t already have a Foxtel Online Account, you can create one by tapping “Register” in the Log In screen (then just follow the prompts).
• Your Android device must be running on firmware version 2.2 or later.
For more help, please contact Foxtel on 131 999, or email us on FoxtelGuide@foxtel.com.au.