Network Ten’s TENplay application brings all the great features of TENplay to Android, including;
- Create personalised playlists: line up your TV picks and watch whatever you’re in the mood for, whenever you want it.
- Track your top TV: with latest video alerts, and reminders for when your show is on TV and the app, TENplay connects you to what’s new.
- Access a complete TV guide: featuring full free-to-air and Foxtel listings, with tenplay you’ll always see the big picture.
Fetch TV and non-Fetch TV customers can browse the on demand movie catalogue and watch trailers on your Android phone. You can also search the 7 Day TV guide and setup reminders for shows you want to watch.
Fetch TV customers can pair your Android phone with your Fetch TV set-top box, and watch selected subscription channels^ and Movie Box^ movies at home or when you are out and about. You can schedule and manage your recordings from anywhere, plus watch movie trailers and rent movies ready to watch on your TV at home.
At home you can also use the app to browse Fetch TV content, watch standard definition free to air recordings, choose movies, and set recordings without interrupting what you are watching on TV. Your phone also doubles as your fully functional remote control.
Features available to all users:
• Browse and search the Fetch TV catalogue
• Watch movie trailers on your Android phone
• Browse and search the 7 day TV guide and setup reminders
• Post comments about what you're watching on Facebook or Twitter
Features available to Fetch TV customers using eligible devices* paired to your Fetch TV set-top-box
• Watch Movie Box movies^ anywhere in Australia
• Watch Live selected subscription channels^ anywhere in Australia
• Watch standard definition free to air TV recordings on your Android phone* at home
• Watch the Movies Now Showing trailer channel
• Schedule recordings wherever you are
• Browse the recordings on your set-top box
• 'Tap to play' a recording or on demand movie or TV show on your TV
• Manage scheduled and Series Tag recordings
• Change channels, and adjust the volume on your TV
• Rent an on demand movie to watch on your TV
* for device requirements, please refer to: http://www.fetchtv.com.au/FAQs and link to the App User Guide.
^ this content is only available where it is included with your Fetch TV subscription. Not all channels are available for viewing on the app
Changing channels on your TV, recording to your Fetch TV set-top box, playing on demand programs on the TV, and streaming selected recorded content requires the Fetch TV app to be connected to the same home network as your Fetch TV set-top box.
For the best experience we recommend using Wi-Fi network connection.
Notes for connecting the Fetch TV app with your Fetch TV set-top box (pairing):
• Please be at home, with your TV on and your Fetch TV set-top box turned on
• From the Home screen menu go to Manage > Settings > Mobile & Tablet
• Follow the on screen messages to setup your initial connection
You should only need to connect to your Fetch TV set-top box once, however if for some reason you lose your connection, just run the setup process again.
For further support with the Fetch TV app go to: http://www.fetchtv.com.au/FAQs and link to the App User Guide.
By downloading this Fetch TV app (Mobile App), you accept the End User Licence Agreement available at http://www.fetchtv.com.au/mobile/eula. Please review the terms and conditions before downloading. Do not download the Mobile App if you do not agree with the terms and conditions.
Get your first month FREE on the Ultimate Pack! Then, sign up to one of three packages, starting at just $2 a week with no lock-in subscriptions.
NOTE: No additional charges for data, all data usage included in monthly subscription. This app is exclusive to compatible Next G™ devices. Access is not supported via a WiFi connection.
What you get with Mobile FOXTEL from Telstra:
- To get started, you will need to sign up to one of the pack options below
- If you are a Post-paid customer, charges are included on your bill or if you are Pre-paid, charges are deducted from your Pre-Paid account balance. See below for pricing options.- Windows Phone 7 and 8 devices are not compatible. Content and session times may vary from TV. Usage limits of 15 mins per session and 200 mins per month may apply.
PACKS & CHANNELS
* NEWS & DOCUMENTARIES *
SKY NEWS Business
BBC World News
Crime & Investigation Network
The Weather Channel
* ENTERTAINMENT *
The COMEDY CHANNEL
* SPORT *
FOX SPORTS News TV
Sports Play powered by FOX SPORTS
AFL - Footy TV
NRL – League TV
* MUSIC *
* KIDS *
* BONUS *
Value Pack (16 Channels) - $8 per month (post-paid) or $2 per week (pre-paid)
Ultimate Pack (30 Channels) - $15 per month (post-paid) or $3.75 per week (pre-paid)
Ultimate Pack & Plus Sport - $20 per month
** IMPORTANT TERMS & CONDITIONS **
1. Content and session times may vary from TV.
2. You can cancel this Agreement at any time by using the app interface on your Android device or by telling us.
3. If you are a post-paid customer, you acknowledge that Telstra will issue a Bill to you for your Charges, and may issue you an interim Bill at any time. If you are a pre-paid customer, you acknowledge that Telstra will deduct the Charges from your pre-paid mobile account balance.
~ At the end of the 3/6 month subscription period you will get a monthly Mobile FOXTEL from Telstra Ultimate Combo pack. We will charge you the monthly fee unless you unsubscribe.
FOXTEL marks are used under license by FOXTEL Management Pty Ltd.
• New episodes are added daily and are available for 7 to 28 days.
• You can pause, fast forward and rewind programmes
• Find out when a show is next on Television
• Share your favourite shows and episodes with your friends
• Search and browse episodes by just added, most viewed and expiring soon and by genre
• Watch sneak peeks of new shows
• Resume watching an episode from where you left off
• Turn Parental Lock on to hide shows that are not suitable for kids
Please note: Videos may not play on a rooted device and the application does not support Chromecast at this time.
Download the official app now to watch ABC TV and exclusive iview programs on a range of Android phones and tablets, on demand, over wifi or mobile data.
Catch up on prime-time drama and trusted news and current affairs. Delve into a huge selection of popular children’s programs. Discover must-see iview Exclusives and watch when it suits you.
Most programs are available for 14 days and new programs are added every day.
This version of the ABC iview app for Android extends official support for iview on a wider range of devices running Android OS 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and above. The list of supported devices is provided below. These devices have been tested to provide an acceptable level of app performance and stability.
If you have feedback specific to the performance of this app, please let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Samsung Galaxy S2, S3 & S4
• Samsung Galaxy Note and Note 2
• Nexus 4
• Nexus 5
• HTC One
• Sony Xperia Z
• Samsung Galaxy Tab (7.7)
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0) & (10.1)
• Samsung Galaxy Note (8.0) & (10.1)
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (7.0), (8.0) & (10.1)
• Nexus 7 (2012 & 2013)
• Nexus 10
• Sony Xperia Tablet Z
ABC iview on Android devices offers the following features:
• Instant and unlimited access to your favourite ABC TV programs
• Live Streaming: Watch ABC News 24 live over wifi or mobile data
• Adaptive video quality: Programs automatically adjust to available bandwidth and network conditions
• Watchlist: Add a series to the Watchlist and the app will notify you when a new episode becomes available
• Discover: Search by program name or browse by channel or category. Catch up on last night’s TV, browse the most popular programs on iview, and discover related shows you may also enjoy
• Share: Use Facebook, Twitter or email to share your favourite programs with friends
• Closed Captions: Set iview to display closed captions, available on a large amount of programs
• Parental Control - Set iview to display only programs that are suitable for children
This app is designed for devices running Android OS 4.0.3 and above. Watching iview on any Android device is metered regardless of your ISP. Due to rights restrictions, ABC iview is geo-blocked to Australia. Follow iview on Facebook www.facebook.com/ABCiView and Twitter @ABCiview for the latest programs, chat and updates.
Important: Data Consumption
Please note: you are responsible for the data transfer and consumption charges incurred by you when using any ABC app. The ABC disclaims all liability for such charges.
The amount you are charged for watching video over 3G/4G depends on several things:
* How much data your mobile phone company allows you to download each month at no extra cost (your quota)
* How much data you've already downloaded in that month, and how much of your quota remains
* How much your mobile phone company charges you when you download more than your monthly quota
If you have a small monthly quota, or have used almost all of your monthly quota, watching video over a 3G/4G connection could be expensive. For more information about data consumption in relation to streaming video, please visit the iview FAQs or the Help & Feedback section within the app.
Do check your quota with your mobile phone company, and monitor your usage. Your mobile phone company may be able to send you alerts when you reach the limit of your monthly quota. It is possible to disable 3G/4G in your device within your device Settings.
• Search or browse from thousands of SBS videos.
• Sign-in to access your Playlist.
• Stay up to date by subscribing to a program, which will automatically add new episodes to your playlist.
• Be notified by the app when a video becomes available or is about to expire.
• Find out which programs are coming soon to SBS ON DEMAND.
• Share your favourite videos with your friends via Twitter, Facebook or email.
SBS ON DEMAND is available on Android OS 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and above.
While the range of Android devices extends beyond the list below, these devices have been targeted for testing and validation.
Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4
Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Samsung Galaxy Note Edge
LG Nexus 4
LG Nexus 5
HTC One mini
Sony Xperia Z
Sony Xperia Z1
Sony Xperia Z Ultra
Samsung S4 mini
Samsung Galaxy Note, Note 2,, Note 4, Note Edge
Nexus 7 (2013)
Sony Xperia Tablet Z
Asus Google Nexus 7
Asus Eee Pad Transformer
If you choose to watch videos on the SBS ON DEMAND app over your mobile provider’s network, you should take your data quota into consideration. Should you exceed this quota, you may need to pay for extra costs.
Smart Remote represents the ultimate entertainment companion. You can watch whatever you want, on the device you want, anywhere in your home or on the go.
You can search, discover, explore, and access what’s on live TV, and on-demand movies and TV shows - across multiple video-on-demand providers.
This is what Smart Remote offers:
Smart Remote gets you: It is so smart that it actually recommends TV shows and movies just for you. And the more you watch, the smarter it gets. As your personal preferences take shape, Smart Remote offers you recommendations inspired by your viewing history.
One-stop search: Search, discover, explore, and access entertainment across multiple content providers – all from a single location. Forget the days of bouncing between different video apps and live TV Smart Remote brings it all together for you in one place.
Multi-screen experience: Bond your technologies and expand your device flexibility with a seamless transition from screen to screen.
Take control of your TV: Who hasn’t clicked through hundreds of channels with their remote control? Smart Remote enables you to browse those channels quickly through a rich TV guide. It also enables you to control your TV directly within the application. No need to reach for your remote control.
Share your experience: Smart Remote enables you to share what you’re watching with your friends on your favorite social networks.
Apply your knowledge: Smart Remote allows you to learn about TV shows and movies, review actor bios, cast, crew, and ratings. You can also easily explore related content.
No-one gets you closer to footy than Foxtel. And now with Alert Shirt, you can feel what the players feel, live every round of the 2014 Toyota AFL premiership season.
Get ready to experience the game like never before, because being a fan just got physical.
To run this APP you need
• WiFi connection or data on your phone plan
• Alert shirt including Electronics pack and USB cable
You can use Alert Shirt App on android smartphone devices with JellyBean 4.3 that has Bluetooth LE.
Here is a list of the most common devices that you will be able to use the Alert Shirt APP on:
• Samsung (Galaxy S3, S3 Mini, Galaxy S4, S4 Mini, Galaxy Gear, Note 2 and Note 3 running Android Jellybean 4.3 or above.
• Sony (Xperia V, Xperia Z, Xperia SP, Xperia L, Xperia M, Xperia Z Ultra, Xperia Z1, Xperia C) running Android Jellybean 4.3 or above.
• HTC (One, One Mini, One Max, Desire 300, Desire 601, Desire 500, Desire X, Butterfly S) running Android Jellybean 4.3 or above.
• Motorola Moto X & Moto G running Android Jellybean 4.3 or above.
• LG (Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Optimus G, 4X, G2 and up) running Android Jellybean 4.3 or above
• Casio (Gz'One Commando 4G LTE) running Android Jellybean 4.3 or above.
Stan offers unlimited access to thousands of hours of entertainment including:
* First-run exclusives like Better Call Saul.
* Award-winning and premium TV shows including Breaking Bad, Ray Donovan, Fargo, Sherlock, Masters of Sex, The Good Wife, and Californication.
* Classic catalogue and blockbuster movies
* Cult classics like Twin Peaks, Star Trek and South Park.
* An exciting slate of kids content including Dora The Explorer, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, iCarly, The Wiggles and Charlie and Lola.
Download now on your tablet or phone with the following features:
* Watch in up to full 1080p HD
* Watch on your TV using Chromecast
* Add your favourite shows to your My List to watch later
* Control your kids viewing with profiles
* View your watch history from any device, continue watching across multiple devices.
To find out more about Stan make sure you head to stan.com.au.
4.2 and above
Please visit: https://help.stan.com.au/hc/en-us/articles/202759750
Sony Xperia Z1, Z2 support for 4.2 only (playback unavailable on 4.4.4)
Samsung S5 support for 4.4 only (playback unavailable on 5.0)
Presto consists of two separate services – Presto TV and Presto Movies, or you can bundle both services together for the full Presto experience.
Presto TV offers a vast library of great ad-free TV shows including drama, comedy, kids, factual and entertainment programming. Presto Movies features blockbuster movies and all-time favourite films from a constantly updated collection.
Get the Presto App** as part of your Presto subscription, sign up to Presto, download the Presto app and you can enjoy access to unbelievable movies and TV shows from major TV producers and movie studios, streamed directly to your iPad.
** The Presto App counts towards your total device limit. Requires a compatible
Android tablet running operating system 4.0.3 to 5.X. Recommended Internet
speeds apply. Internet connection with minimum speed of at least 3Mbps required
to view Presto. Presto is available over 3G/4G networks and WiFi compatible
Android tablets. ISP and data charges may apply. Video quality may vary according
available on the Presto website.
Watch the latest episodes from these FOX primetime shows - no TV provider sign in required:
• WORLD'S FUNNIEST FAILS
• THE LAST MAN ON EARTH (premieres Mar 1)
• WEIRD LONERS (premieres Mar 31)
• RED BAND SOCIETY
• Select FOX Specials, including CAUSE FOR PAWS
Sign in with your TV provider account to watch all available episodes from all your favorite FOX primetime shows - including ALL episodes of the current season for many shows - and specials:
• AMERICAN IDOL (all episodes from this season!)
• ANIMATION DOMINATION HIGH-DEF
• BOB'S BURGERS
• BROOKLYN NINE-NINE (all episodes from this season!)
• FAMILY GUY
• THE FOLLOWING
• HELL'S KITCHEN (all episodes from this season!)
• HOTEL HELL (all episodes from this season!)
• MASTERCHEF (all episodes from this season!)
• MASTERCHEF JUNIOR (all episodes from this season!)
• THE MINDY PROJECT (all episodes from this season!)
• NEW GIRL
• THE SIMPSONS (all episodes from this season!)
• SLEEPY HOLLOW (all episodes from this season!)
• SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE
Full episodes on FOX NOW are part of your TV subscription service. FOX NOW currently supports many TV providers including Xfinity, DirecTV, Time Warner Cable, AT&T U-Verse, Verizon FiOS, Optimum, Cox, Charter, Suddenlink, Mediacom, WOW! and many more. Visit http://fox.tv/providers to check the devices your provider supports.
For questions regarding content or logging in with your TV provider, please visit http://fox.tv/support.
For closed captioning support, visit http://fox.com/closed-captioning.php.
Use it to quickly find out what's on TV now, tonight, and up to 7 days into the future. Find by channel, timeslot, movies, sport, entertainment and more. Create your own personalised watchlist of shows and channels using the 'MyGuide' feature.
- Add favourite shows to your watchlist, so you can easily check when they are next on and on which channel.
- Build a list of your favourite channels and access your nightly viewing quickly and easily
- Set notifications for any show so you are reminded before it starts.
- Series link notifications so you can be reminded when your favourite show is on each week.
Yahoo7 TV Guide website: http://au.tv.yahoo.com/tv-guide/
Castreal Universal Remote Control is a new apps but it comes with thousands of IR remote infra codes available for Free except some of the air conditioner features has to be paid. The infrared remote database that comes with this apps contains IR codes for many famous TV remote brand such as Samsung, SONY, LG, Panasonic, Denon, Marantz, Sharp, Toshiba, JVC, Philips, Hitachi and more. Base on different remote IR codesets this remote control will render the required button dynamically for every different brand and model.
You would need to do some setup to get the universal remote controller works with your device. Firstly, you need to choose the device type and the brand of your remote control then a list of model will be shown on the right. Choose the model and test with your machines. It might takes a few tries of different model to match your device. If the codeset match your device then you may set it into your favorite list. The next time you open this apps, you can directly click favorite to use your favorite remote control.
Please note that there are millions of remote controls out there, the database that comes with this infrared remote control might not be 100% available for every of your devices but we are gradually adding more remote codes into the database. If you have IR remote hex codes that you have tested and would like to share to the rest of the world you are welcome to send your IR remote codes to the publisher.
Currently, this IR remote control apps is only tested on Samsung Galaxy Note 3, however, it should also works for Galaxy S4, Galaxy S4 Zoom, Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 10.1, Galaxy Mega and Galaxy Tab that comes with IR Blaster and HTC ONE.
Devices that can be control are TV, Satellite TV, Cable Box, Audio CD, Radio, Amplifier, AVR, VCR, DVD, DSLR, Camera, Blu-Ray disc, Air Con (A/C), desk telephone, projector.
This is a free application but it comes with advertisements and some of the features are limited to PRO version only such as the air con features. If you don't like to see the advertisement you can upgrade it to PRO version with one time purchase to remove the ads.
NOTE: Many people has given me 1 star just because they can't find their device in the list. I will try my best to add those missing remote but please understand that I do not own all remote control in the world.
I've received many complaints that previous codes that were working are missing since version 2.0x. The main reason I remove those codes is to reduce file size. Due to many demand, I've decided to put those code back in version 2.11. Please note that I've merged some of the duplicated codes, therefore, some model name might note be same with your device but it may works.
¿Cómo funciona FOX Play?
Descarga la aplicación y obtén un acceso ilimitado a los contenidos cortos: trailers, resúmenes de episodios, goles y jugadas deportivas, recetas y los mejores momentos de tus programas favoritos. Además, con frecuencia podrás ver contenidos especiales como lanzamientos de series y contenidos especiales.
Solicita gratuitamente el usuario y clave de tu proveedor de TV paga, activa tu cuenta y disfruta de los contenidos completos de los canales FOX: Series, Películas, documentales, eventos deportivos en vivo y mucho más.
Suscríbete a FOX+ y disfruta del mejor contenido premium de FOX: El cine más taquillero, temporadas enteras de las mejores series, eventos deportivos especiales y lo mejor para los más chicos de la casa.
Prueba sin costo
Si aún no tienes FOX+ pruébalo sin ningún costo adicional y disfruta por 15 días de la mejor y más completa experiencia digital de los mejores contenidos de los canales FOX.
Personaliza tu cuenta y maximiza tu experiencia
* Activa el control parental.
* Arma tus listas de reproducción con tus contenidos favoritos.
* Continúa viendo los contenidos que paraste desde el mismo lugar, en cualquier dispositivo.
* Crea alertas con tus eventos deportivos favoritos para no olvidarte ninguno.
* Recibe recomendaciones personalizadas.
Si necesitas ayuda ingresa a ayuda.foxplay.com
*You can NOT watch TV with this app. This app only shows TV listings.
***Please note, Australia TV Droid is in a rapid development period and may release several versions in one day. So please be patient with the updates. Currently only support Freeview and Austar(non-digital)***
* Clear and Smooth MATRIX View;
* 3 days' listings;
* Custom channel number, set channel as favourite or hidden;
* Set individual reminders and series reminders;(You MUST have Google Calendar on your device to use this feature)
* Highlight shows in certain category;
* Classified, Genre, and Repeat info in the program info view;
* Program info can be shared with other apps/people;
* Search programs by name/category/reminder within 3 days;
* Home widget and Lockscreen widget (Android 4.2+) that show what is on and what is next;
* Day Dream (Android 4.2+) that show recent hot story;
If you get Force Close, please try uninstall and install again.
If you get wrong guide data, Please use "Refresh data" from "Settings" to do a clean up.
If you have any other problem with this app, send me EMAIL. Thanks.
Quickflix also has new release movies and TV episodes to stream instantly for only a little extra.
• New Chromecast support - Watch Quickflix on your HDTV with Google Chromecast and your Android phone or tablet.
• Access the Quickflix streaming library so you can watch what you what, when you want.
• Build your playlist with movies and TV shows you want to watch later.
• Easily search for titles by Title, Actor, Director or Series.
• Premium new release movies and episodes of the latest TV shows
• TV shows are conveniently listed by series with an episode list per season.
We want our customers to enjoy the best movie and TV streaming service possible and that’s why we really appreciate your feedback and comments on our App. We take all of your comments on board and we’re constantly working to improve our service for our movie loving customers!
Head to www.quickflix.com.au/playoffer in Australia, or www.quickflix.co.nz/playoffer if you're in New Zealand, to take advantage of our latest trial offer!
• Browse or Search the Foxtel Guide (14 days in advance)
• Record shows to your Foxtel iQ, iQHD or MyStar
• Series Link programs (when available). This allows you to record a whole series rather than just one episode – so you’ll never miss your favourite shows again!
• Watch trailers (when available)
• Get recommendations for shows you might like to watch
• Change channels on your Foxtel iQ or iQHD
• Save channels to your Favourites list
• Set reminders for shows you want to watch
• A Foxtel iQ, iQHD or a MyStar set top box and a Foxtel Online Account are required for Remote Record and a Foxtel iQ or iQHD Change Channel feature. If you don’t already have a Foxtel Online Account, you can create one by tapping “Register” in the Log In screen (then just follow the prompts).
• Your Android device must be running on firmware version 2.2 or later.
For more help, please contact Foxtel on 131 999, or email us on FoxtelGuide@foxtel.com.au.