The Official App for STEPtember 2023!
Looking for a way to increase your fitness levels, develop new healthy habits and have a great time with friends or workmates? All whilst celebrating diversity and inclusion and raising funds to support people with cerebral palsy? Then look no further, because STEPtember 2023 is here.
STEPtember challenges you to walk, swim, dance, wheel or run your way to 10,000 steps per day from 1-30 September. Then log your steps or activity right here on our STEPtember app.
With this app you can:
- Track your steps and add other activities via the app during STEPtember
- Choose to include any steps you've synced via Google Fit or Apple Health
- View your step and fundraising rank as well as individual, team and organization leaderboards
- Light up your challenge badges and check out your achievements
- Share your progress on social media
- Use your personalized QR Code to ask your friends and family to sponsor you
- Track your donations and fundraising total
Whatever your move is, let’s move together for cerebral palsy!
Haven’t registered for STEPtember 2023 yet?
You can sign up via the website: https://www.steptember.us