The Victoria University App is designed for all current Victoria University and VU Polytechnic students.
It provides a handy portal to all of your essential digital systems – so you can keep track of your classes, assignments, results and more.
Download the Victoria University App to get started!
What is Victoria University App used for?
Once you have logged in with your VU Student ID, you can use the app to:
- Connect to VU Collaborate and view your current and past unit content, assessments, grades and teacher communication
- Keep track of your next due assignments and upcoming classes
- View your timetable
- Access MyVU
- Connect to your Learning Hub to add, book and validate your study & course essentials
- Explore VU campuses and buildings with the interactive map: find bathrooms, lifts, accessible entrances & stairs
- Access your digital ID student card which can be used in the VU Library
- Browse an array of specialised VU services and facilities including VU Library, ITS, Student Life, Support and more
- Stay up to date with assignment reminders
- Access games, surveys and more
How do I login to Victoria University App?
You will need your VU student ID & password to log in to the Victoria University app. VU Staff are also able to login. If you do not have your student ID & password, you can still continue as a Guest and access the Maps feature to find your way around campus and browse VU services.