10,000 Steps is a free physical activity program here to help you move more. Delivered by the Physical Activity Research Group at CQUniversity, the program supports individuals, organisations and communities to incorporate more activity each day through evidence-based tools and resources.
Simply track your steps using a pedometer, smart phone app or activity tracker. Our platform connects with Fitbit, Garmin and Health Connect.
• Add steps and minutes of activity
• Sync steps from Health Connect
• Goal step motivation
• Progress graphs and steps statistics
• Annual leaderboard
• Create personalised reminders
• Connect with friends and family
• View team Tournament progress
• Join Monthly Challenges from around the world
• Evidence-based physical activity articles
The 10,000 Steps mobile application is one delivery mode of the Program in addition to the website 10000steps.org.au.
The Coordinator Hub accessible at 10000steps.org.au makes it easy to create Tournaments and manage team members, access team statistics and utilise Resources.
10,000 Steps is proudly funded by the Queensland Government through Health and Wellbeing Queensland and Wellbeing SA, Government of SA.