PepCalc is an easy to use peptide calculator that determines how many milligrams (mg) of research peptides are in each unit or tick mark of an insulin or tuberculin (non-insulin) syringe after reconstitution. It’s the easiest way to accurately calculate peptide doses!
• Fully configurable. Select syringe type, enter syringe volume, units, tick marks, quantity of peptide(s), volume of sterile or bacteriostatic water, and desired dose
• Syringe type selection. Choose between U100 and U40 insulin syringes and PepCalc will automatically set the correct volume, or choose tuberculin (non-insulin) for complete control of the inputs
• Multi-peptide support. Working with a peptide blend? Optionally add additional peptides to a vial and PepCalc will calculate and display the other amounts per dose
• Saved protocols. You can now save your favorite peptide reconstitution calculations for easy recall. No more unnecessary retyping!
• Dark mode support
• No signup required and no ads!
Sep 12, 2023
Health & Fitness
Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region, and age. The developer provided this information and may update it over time.
Learn more about how developers declare collection
Ratings and reviews
March 21, 2023
No menu, no reset button. Very user unfriendly. To change an amount, you have to go back and delete the inputted boxes, then type the new number. The issue is that in doing it this way, it keeps the error window up (because all fields must be filled out) and won't show the info for that box (such as how many syringes of water to draw) because the "error" is in that box.
6 people found this review helpful
Awesome Labs LLC
March 21, 2023
Hi Robin, we apologize for the inconvenience. Please get in touch with email@example.com with a screenshot or recording of your issue. Unfortunately, we functionally can only calculate and show the amount to draw once all inputs are finished, but the inputs should not be covered when you're typing. We'll work with you to get it fixed. Thanks!
August 15, 2021
Glad I got the app after the early stages 😂 works perfect for my purpose, and I learned about it from the YouTube video. To avoid any error on my part, this app is worth the few bucks to support the creators 👍
3 people found this review helpful
June 9, 2023
Makes doing calculations quick and painless. Thanks!
1 person found this review helpful
Saved Protocols • Our most requested feature! You can now save your favorite peptide reconstitution calculations for easy recall
New App Icon and Design Tweaks • We've given the app a fresh coat of paint. PepCalc now looks great on all phone and tablet sizes