E-community warden is an application that allows citizens to submit complaints and other issues directly to the communal department of your city. In a simple way, the citizens can, through the application, alert and inform local authorities about the observed shortcomings in their city. Each objection is documented with a photograph attached from the current location and the exact GEO coordinates of the location. The application allows you to monitor the status of sent complaints and the dynamics of their resolution by the local authorities.
1. For Citizens:
- sending and reviewing a complaint, documented with a photo and accurate location information (address)
- sending questions to the communal department
- monitoring the process and dynamics of resolving received complaints
For communal wardens
- review and on-line responding to the complaints and requests of citizens
- analysis of the complaints intensity in a given period of time, display of the locations of received complaints using Google maps, filtering data depending on the type of complaint
The application is developed with the aim of improving the quality of citizenís life in their communities. The mobile app is part of the E-community warden system, an independent and transparent system for displaying and recording all complaints of citizens in the area of the Republic of Croatia regardless of their character.