The most reliable and complete Homeopathic Repertory to create prescriptions accurately and with the best results.
Create initial analysis at the patient's home - easy to use, with intuitive interface.
The lite version is fully functional without limits but contains only the EYE and VISION chapters.
The full version contains all (41) chapters including veterinary symptoms *.
Features of Synthesis App
• Complete Synthesis 2009V Edition
• More than 2,500 pages, 180,400 address books, 1,077,000 remedial items.
• Veterinary rubrics and additions (* only in the English and German versions).
• Corrections and additions from Kent Treasure.
• Künzli dots.
• Insert up to 25 symptoms in a clipboard.
• Place and save bookmarks for future reference.
• Create the initial analysis at the patient's home.
• Send your analysis as a PDF to your email address.
• Search on words, and find what you are looking for quickly and easily.
• No address book remains hidden.
• Find and browse like you would a real book.
• The complete repertoire always with you, wherever you go.
• Search the rubrics as you would a real book.
• Search with keywords.
• Works offline, no data traffic costs.
• Symptoms Clipboard and Bookmarks.
• Create initial analysis at the patient bedside.
• Send to your email in PDF format.
• Autonomous and independent application.
• Compatible with RadarOpus.
• Submit your analysis to RadarOpus.
• Enable or disable the view of Remedies and Authors.
• List of Remedies with all abbreviations and full names.
• Set the display zoom with 5 different font sizes.
Find the symptoms quickly
• Browse and search for symptoms as you would a real book.
• Look for the symptoms of one or more words.
• Search on part of a word or for complete word.
• Search the entire repertoire or just a chapter.
• Use cross references and synonym rubrics.
TRY THE PREMIUM FEATURES that can be purchased within the app:
• Copy / paste a remedy
• Consultation of various Medical Subjects
• Search for a remedy in the Materia Medica
• Search for a remedy in the whole repertoire
• Search for a remedy by setting the maximum size of the rubric or degrees.
* an internet connection is required for some premium features.
Connectable to RadarOpus
• It is a stand-alone application, but compatible and interoperable with RadarOpus.
• Send the Symptoms Clipboard to RadarOpus.
• Continue in RadarOpus to add, delete, highlight and analyze symptoms, save the different clipboards (Clipboards) in the patient file.
• The Synthesis App is available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish.
• From the creators of Radar and RadarOpus software and based on "the Synthesis Repertory edition 2009", published by Dr. Frederik Schroyens.
Watch, Try & Buy
• Watch the introductory video http://www.archibel.com/synthesisapp.html.
• Look at the Screenshots of the App http://www.archibel.com/synthesisapp_screenshots.html.
• Purchase the full version of Synthesis App http://www.archibel.com/synthesisapp.html
• Download the manual http://www.archibel.com/synthesisapp.html.
Full version memory - 250 MB