One of the most comprehensive German repertories available as an app.
Based on Synthesis Repertorium Homoeopathicum syntheticum Edition 2009 edited by Dr. Fredrik Schroyens
LIGHT, HANDY AND MOBILE
• Always have the complete repertory with you
• Equivalent to more than 2,500 pages
• 180,400 rubrics / symptoms
• 1,077,000 drug entries
• Future points
• Also for veterinarians
FAST FIND SYMPTOMS WITH
• individual search terms
• Combinations of search terms
• Whole words or word fragments
• throughout the repertory
• in individual chapters
• Simple operation through intuitive user interface
• View the repertory with or without remedies
• Show and hide the references
• Scroll and look up like in a book
• Creating bookmarks
• Find symptoms with bookmark search
• List of all remedies and abbreviations
• List of all sources and authors
• Display of the authors for the medicinal products
• View classic and modern drug entries
• Display in five font sizes possible
• Repertorisation of the collected symptoms
• Possibility to store up to 30 repertorisations in the app
• Day/Night mode
• Send the repertorisation as a PDF file to your email address
• If you work with repertorization software, you can enter the symptoms into your program based on the PDF file
• If you work with the RadarOpus software, you can use the Synthesis app as a "companion" to RadarOpus, send the repertorisation from the app to your email address, import it into RadarOpus and save it to the patient record sheet.
Android - from version 6
Storage capacity full version - 250 MB
- Access to network (Internet) connection to determine whether the symptom repository needs to be cached locally or can be sent via email.
- Access to network (Internet) connection, for activation and registration of the app.
- Access the device ID to determine if the user is already registered. We don't use the sim number, just the device id. This permission can also be used by the device to determine if a call is coming in. In this case, the Synthesis app is placed in the background. The Synthesis app does not read or use numbers. This access authorization is technically necessary and cannot be removed.
Here you can download the user manual (PDF) for the app:
Do you have any questions about the app? Please visit
You can watch training videos for the app here https://www.radaropus.com/academy/all?showAcademy=10LanGer+TextSearch&textSearch=app