Sensor Tracker lets you know all the info about almost all the sensors in your device (location, position, environment, etc.). It is an advanced tool and you can track almost all the sensors in your device. It supports advanced features, like log to CSV files (and send the file to your favorite apps) or real time tracking graphs.
The main features of Sensor Tracker are:
- Real time graph with up to 3 values. You can also watch an awesome graph showing stats for each sensor in real time. You can drag and pinch to zoom in and zoom out the graph.
- Export all the selected sensors to a CSV log file in order to analyze the data obtained from your sensors.
- Screen always on
- Manual selection of sensors in order to show them in the main screen and log to a file.
- Selection of sampling time of the sensors (from 100ms to 1000ms).
The list of sensors tracked (more coming) is next (note: only will appear if your device supports it):
- Accelerometer: tracks the info in the 3 axes (x, y and z).
- Gyroscope: rate of rotation in the 3 coordinate axes.
- Temperature: ambient air temperature.
- Light: Illuminance in lux
- Magnetic field: geomagnetic field strength along the 3 axis expressed in micro Tesla.
- Pressure: ambient air pressure.
- Proximity: distance from an object (note: some proximity sensors only works in a binary way: maximum value if object is not detected and 0 if detected).
- Relative humidity: ambient relative humidity expressed in %.
- Location: coordinates of longitude and latitude obtained from the GPS sensor (you must give it permission).
- Elevation: elevation in meters obtained from the GPS sensor (you must give it permission).
- Speed: speed expressed in km/h obtained from the GPS sensor (you must give it permission).