Pretty good app. Customer support is great too. Would like to see a dark theme and a place for some app shortcuts. Android wear support as heart rate monitor would be cool too.
Great app, love it:-)
This app is awesome!
Keeps location always on even in background. Update fixed
Mostly works well Still a lot of improvements possible in the route planning (it isn't possible to create a circular route or set way points), but it is good at finding cycle paths and quiet routes. It also updates rapidly when you decide not to use the planned route.
Truly makes your bike a smart bike, and turns heads too! Cobi is an awesome looking light and do-it-all system - but the only thing it doesn't do (at least I can't find anywhere) is record your ride session once you're finished! Are we supposed to integrate STRAVA?? I figured cobi would have a built in stats page of all your rides, top speeds, calories burned etc. Either way, after you get past the initial confusion, it's pretty easy to navigate the controls of the app and light. The thumb controller looks so awesome on my handlebars when it's lit up!
New in 1.9.8:
• Solved issue controlling the dashboard with Intuvia 2017+ remote controller
• Fitness section with calories burned, heart rate, power, cadence and ascent (real-time values, averages and zones)
• Offline Navigation mode saves power & cellular data (Settings > Maps)
• E-bike odometer now available when bike not around
• Optimizations & bug fixes
• Compatible with Hub Firmware 1.6
Please find information about the latest firmware here: https://cobi.bike/releasenotes
Get Best Prices, Offers on New/Used Cars & Bikes in India. Compare & See Photos