With the “Bosch eBike Connect” app, you can edit the settings for the Bosch Nyon eBike on-board computer.
You can connect Nyon to your smartphone and edit, store, and synchronize your eBike, ride, and user data. The most important features are listed below. Other features will be integrated in future releases.
So that you always have access to the latest features and improvements, we recommend that you update your Nyon on-board computer to the latest software version. To find out how to update the software on your device, please refer to our FAQ: https://www.ebike-connect.com/en/faq.html#G_09_01_EN. You can find the current software version of your Nyon on the Dashboard.
- Presentation of information such as the number of kilometers ridden in the last 30 days, the total distance covered, and the value for the best month
- Display of the kilometers traveled in the current month compared to the previous month
- Indication of the synchronization status of the activities
- Your eBike rides appear in all details
- Unsynchronized and unfinished activities are marked
MAP & NAVIGATION
- Convenient address entry and transfer to Nyon
- Calculation and display of remaining range
- Custom Riding Modes for your Bosch eBike drive (premium feature)
- Calculation of the remaining range based on topography and the selected support level (Nyon premium feature)
- Personal information
- Change your private and work address
- Setting of Custom Screens in Nyon
- Configuration of Custom Riding Modes (premium feature)
- Settings for the connection to Nyon
- Map downloads
- Deactivation of activity uploads using the mobile data connection possible
- Deactivation of map streaming using the mobile data connection possible
Please note: This app can only be used for eBikes with Bosch drive and the Nyon eBike on-board computer.
The End User License Agreement for the Bosch eBike Connect Android app can be found here: https://www.ebike-connect.com/documents/EULA_AN_en.pdf