Livox is an alternative communication app for tablets
We are here! The award-winning alternative and augmentative communication app for tablets just arrived in the Google Play Store!
WARNING: THIS APPLICATION REQUIRES A SUBSCRIPTION!
To subscribe, go to: www.livox.com.br
Livox allows people with illnesses and/or disabilities that impair speech to communicate and learn through a tablet.
"World's Best Social Inclusion Application" WSA - World Summit Award
"Technological Innovation with the Greatest Impact in 2014" - IDB - Inter-American Development Bank
"Winner of the Silicon Valley Technology World Cup in the US, Category Education"
Made by a family for your family!
** Livox really works! **
** You do everything in your tablet! No computer needed! No Internet connection needed! **
• Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
• Cerebral Palsy
• Down Syndrome
• Tracheostomized people
• Traumatic Brain Injury
• Other deficiencies or diseases that prevent oral communication
Create anything anywhere, at the mall, on the street, on trips, in the car, in the office ... wherever you are with agility and unbeatable speed!
It is simple to make a alternative communication app, but making a program that really works in the hands of people with disabilities is a major challenge.
We accepted this challenge and we created a solution that offers several unique technologies such as:
• The only one which can be used for communication and also in the process of education of persons with disabilities!
• Teach reading, writing and complex concepts (like mathematics) with Livox!
• Livox Neighbourhood: When more than one Livox tablet are close, they communicate to each other! Transfer any content created on your tablet to the tablet of your student or patient in a super fast way (no internet connection needed!)
• Create infinite users and/or diagnostic profiles! Livox will be adjusted for each patient and/or diagnosis!
• Smart Diagnosis: When creating a new user Livox asks questions about the diagnosis and adjusts according to the answers given
• IntelliTouch (automatically adjusts the touch according to disability minimizing errors)
• SmartNavigation (automatic navigation buttons)
• SmartHome (Livox "knows" when a disabled person made his choice and automatically return to the home screen)
• IntelliKeyboard (intelligent virtual keyboard that speaks the phrases or words automatically without the need to delete or press "Speak" button)
• IntelliVision (Livox automatically converts all images to high-contrast or black and white if a disabled person has vision impairment)
• IntelliPosition: intelligent system that maintains the relative positions of items for patients with cognitive problems
• More than 24,000 pictures with an amazing image quality, high contrast, easy to understand
• Use your own pictures, take photos or import them from the gallery, computer, etc.
• Show only the text of items (ideal for training literacy!)
• Change the color of the items
• Enable media options, play video, audio or music by touching the items
• and much more !!!