Differences between paid and free versions:
- Free version contains hints for first 50 levels only.
- Paid version includes hints for all levels, including levels higher than 50.
- Paid version is ads-free.
Notes: The game progress can be transferred between free and paid versions. To transfer the progress, it's necessary to login into Games Services from the main menu.
Lyfoes are funny creatures who live in a science lab. Scientists have discovered that when irradiated by a ruby laser, different kinds of Lyfoes acquire different abilities. To start an experiment, scientist shall separate families. To achieve that, he placed all creatures into a petri dish and tries to sort them. Help him to prepare an experiment.
Complete all levels with the maximum number of stars and share your achievements on social networks!
Puzzle game for all ages.
- It is necessary to put all the creatures of the same color in a row;
- Drag rows of Lyfoes vertically or horizontally;
- The fewer moves required to solve - the more score points accrued;
- It is a logical puzzle game suitable for all ages (8+). The game has four difficulty levels: from 'Easy' to 'Crazy'.
- Leadersboards and achievements (with google+ account attached).