Emergency AUS delivers warning and incident information issued by official agencies across Australia. The ‘must have’ app for all Australians and visitors to help you get informed and stay up-to-date with emergencies that can impact you and your loved ones.
Providing you with real-time access to official warnings, incident reports and public Sensory Observations™ to aid in better decision making during emergencies and disasters. By bringing together emergency information from over 25 emergency service agencies and accessing observations submitted by the public, Emergency AUS delivers unparalleled emergency intelligence to residents, tourists and visitors.
Official emergency information is sourced from state and territory emergency services and provided in real-time.
• View information on the map or in a list
• Sort lists by distance from your current location, time or event status
• Filter lists and map display by incident status, warning level or State/Territory
• National parity applied to warnings and incident terminology for a cohesive national and local picture
• Links to the official information sources provided
• Access to state and territory warnings and Total Fire Ban notifications Australia wide
• Multi hazard / multi risk incident and warnings information including:
- Structure Fire
- Planned Burns
- Smoke hazard
- Hazardous Material
• Map Overlays to display:
- Rain Radar
- Fire perimeters
- Cyclone impact projections
- Thunderstorm tracker
- Fire Danger Ratings
- Warning areas
- Total Fire Ban coverage
Emergency AUS empowers you to capture, record and share information about emergency conditions impacting you. By sharing real-time observations, you help keep others informed which can make all the difference in making a safe decision.
• Access public observations (including photos) to increase your awareness
• Share what you know about an emergency to help keep others informed
• All observations represented on the map to help assess what is relevant to you
• Observations submitted by sense (see, hear, feel, smell)
• Observation categories include:
- Incident Observations
- Damage Observations
- Community Support
- Weather Events or Hazards
• Set a watch area to keep an eye on warnings and incidents in your area of interest
• Receive alerts directly to your phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Advanced double pass analysis provides the most comprehensive assessment of a warning’s validity to your watch areas
• Variable shaped watch areas – once registered on www.emergencyaus.info, you can draw any shape to define your watch area to ensure you only receive information relevant to you
• View your watch areas on the incident map
• Choose whether to receive only warning, incident or all notifications
• On the road, on the move, on holidays? Receive notifications for emergency events based on the location of your mobile device
• Once activated, Emergency AUS v2 will send you information on emergency incidents and warnings close to you anywhere in Australia
You cannot be sure you are free from harm's way by only using the information provided by Emergency AUS. Always remember, your safety is your responsibility.
Built by GRIDSTONE.
Powered by RIPE Intelligence's Australian emergency information network.
Further integrated emergency information available at www.emergencyaus.info
RED uses information from The Home Front Command website which is updated in real-time and is pushed to your device when an alert is issued in your area.
When the alarm is issued you will receive a push notification and it's details will be displayed for 10 minutes according to the safety guidelines published by The Home Front Command.
You can easily choose between either receiving alerts only for your area or all the areas.
Other features and goodies:
- Alerts are PUSHED to your device! Other apps poll constantly causing battery drain. Save energy and use RED.
- You can see all the latest alerts from the last 10 minutes on a map (from around the country).
- More features are in the works for the upcoming version. Stay tuned!
RED was built as a non-profit project.
Feel free to visit us and give us your feedback so we can make it better suit your needs:
**USGS changed their data source breaking the list! Please upgrade to latest version!**
- Tab between map and list
- Latest quakes in the World.
- Filter what you see
- Click quake to view on map
- Map shows magnitudes
- View details on USGS site
- Alerts and Push notifications!
- Download the Alerter App to be more informed!
- Satellite Map view
- Share to social media
- Report if you felt it to USGS
- Choose what you want to load
- In uw omgeving - Burgernet meldingen ontvangen in de door u gewenste omgeving.
- Spraakberichten - Burgernet spraakberichten direct beluisteren met uw telefoon.
- Zoeken - Zoeken naar burgernetberichten in de door u gewenste omgeving
- Duidelijke informatie - Met koppeling naar de website van Burgernet, Google Maps en Google Streetview
- Delen - Meldingen delen met anderen via e-mail en social media.
- Ook beschikbaar voor tablets.
De ontvangen burgernetmeldingen worden in een overzichtelijk lijstje getoond en kunnen altijd nog eens achteraf worden bekeken. Daarnaast kan er met de app worden gezocht naar burgernetberichten in een bepaalde omgeving.
Omdat bestaande oplossingen te wensen overlaten heeft WorldAppz B.V. besloten zelf een gratis app te ontwikkelen voor Burgernet die voldoet aan de wensen van de moderne tijd. Om de kosten voor een deel te kunnen dekken zijn advertenties toegevoegd.
Werk samen met uw gemeente en politie aan veiligheid in uw buurt. Word deelnemer van Burgernet. Hoe meer mensen aan Burgernet deelnemen, hoe groter de kans dat de politie snel een verdacht, of vermist persoon kan opsporen. Op dit moment wordt al 1 op de 10 Burgernetacties opgelost dankzij tips van deelnemers. Help ook mee en meld u vandaag nog aan.
Hoe werkt Burgernet?
Burgernet wordt ingezet bij dringende zaken waarbij een duidelijk signalement beschikbaar is, bijvoorbeeld bij:
- diefstal of inbraak
- doorrijden na een aanrijding
- vermiste personen
LET OP: De burgernet website die de meldingen publiceert is niet altijd stabiel. Hierdoor komen meldingen soms vertraagd binnen. Wij hebben daar helaas geen invloed op.
Ondanks de zorg en aandacht die is besteed aan de samenstelling van deze toepassing en de daarin opgenomen gegevens, kan WorldAppz B.V niet instaan voor de volledigheid, juistheid of voortdurende actualiteit van de gegevens. WorldAppz B.V aanvaardt geen aansprakelijkheid voor enigerlei directe of indirecte schade, van welke aard dan ook, die voortvloeit uit of in enig opzicht verband houdt met het gebruik van deze toepassing, (on)bruikbaarheid van de toepassing of andere, gerelateerde, ter beschikking gestelde programmatuur.
ubAlert is a global social network that operates to save lives by sharing the knowledge of the world's citizens with those in danger.
Our ubAlert app gives you all the information you need when it comes to disasters happening across the world. With data collected from both verified sources and users like you, you’ll instantly have access to everything you need to know about an event. Alerts contain basic event details, impact statistics, maps, images, videos, and more. You can instantly share alerts with friends and family members to get them out of harm’s way via email, Facebook and Twitter.
The goal of this app is to create the world's largest, most reliable, all-hazard disaster alerting network by combining data from global institutions and data providers with crowd-sourced user accounts. Our global emergency warning platform validates the reliability of the reported content and then immediately alerts those who may be impacted, depending on the severity and location.
In the wake of the recent mega disasters (Indian Ocean Tsunami, Japan Earthquake/Tsunami, Hurricane Katrina, etc...) and numerous man-made fiascos (SARs scare, Terrorist Attacks, etc…), it's become painfully obvious that the existing alert systems aren't enough. These events claimed more innocent lives than they had to, and we've been wondering why. You’d think our cities, states, and countries would have figured out a better way to warn us by now.
So we decided to create a global social network to fill the gap. If even a single life is saved, it's been well worth the effort.
Why doesn't this exist already?
- The disaster information is simply not known (not enough reporters and instruments on the ground yet);
- Governments and institutions are reluctant to alert citizens (some fear liability, some fear panic, and others, because they are irresponsible);
- The problem is hard to solve: how do you know who and when to alert in such a complex global village?
ubAlert gives POWER TO THE PEOPLE!
Imagine if an ordinary citizen could report only what she knows or sees, and have all who are interested instantly get informed. Suddenly, an initial report of a shooting in a neighborhood becomes an alert to all the neighbors, even ones she does not know yet. And imagine if there was a site that collected not only citizen's alerts, but that of other organizations around the world, and filtered and sent each alert according to the user's interests and potential impact! Wow, that will truly save lives! That's the plan.
How does it work?
All you have to do is to tell us what is happening, where, how serious the event is, and how large the impact area could be. Then, ubAlert checks to see who may be within the impact area you designed and is interested in the alert, and we send them an alert!
Yes, we do our best to get the right data from the right organizations, globally. But we cannot win this battle without YOU. This is how heroes are born from ordinary citizens who help other strangers!
The world will thank you for your participation, and may hail you as the "hero" who averted a potential disaster.
Basic Features include:
- Interactive map
- Sort events by severity / popularity / credibility
- Report an event and submit a photo or video
- Share events by email, or post links to Facebook and Twitter
- Save alerts to your “watch” list for quick viewing
- Adjust text size
- Provide feedback regarding credibility of the post to prevent fraudulent posts
- Adjust settings to display distance in kilometers or miles
Purchase an In-App Subscription to gain access to the following features:
- Get push notification alerts for events happening in your area
- Adjust your location settings, to a specific location and radius
- Sort alert list to view only alerts in your location
- Add important alerts to your watchlist for quick access
The current version will no longer be available for Gingerbread handsets. However, the previous version 2.1 for Gingerbread can be side loaded from this link https://www.dropbox.com/s/tti3qlmzohxr3hd/Disastermon-2.1.apk.
Visit www.flashalert.net for more information.
If you are having trouble attaching your account to the app, please see this page:
Our mission is to provide our community with a professional, progressive, community-oriented police department. We strive to serve our citizens with the utmost courtesy and concern for their needs with an emphasis on integrity and fairness. We conduct ourselves in such a manner as to instill confidence and pride in the Benton Police Department by the community. We strive to protect the constitutional rights of everyone. Our purpose is to create an atmosphere of safety and security in our community.
Our new mobile App is completely free and allows you to connect to BNPD alerts, messages, services, and support.
Please let us know if there is anything we can do to improve the App to serve you better.
NOTE: The App must not be used in an emergency. Dial 911 to receive immediate assistance.
Features of the Benton Police Department App:
- Get urgent updates and Amber Alerts
- Submit a tip to the BNPD
- Request a Home Security Check
- Get details, contact information and directions to our facilities
- View local missing children
- Get the BNPD Department Directory
- View currently housed inmates
- View our Most Wanted
- Get the latest events from BNPD
- Get a listing of local sex offenders
- Record voice notes for later review of a scene
- Send a photo tip to the BNPD
- Friend us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter
- View the latest BNPD Videos
Neben den Deutschlandweiten Warnungen durch den Deutschen Wetterdienst (DWD) setzen immer mehr Landkreise und kreisfreie Städte in Deutschland KATWARN für Ihre kommunalen Warnungen ein. Eine Übersicht finden Sie unter www.katwarn.de
Die Benachrichtigungen werden dabei von den jeweiligen Leitstellen der Feuerwehr, des Katastrophenschutzes oder vom Deutschen Wetterdienst ausgelöst.
Die App verfügt über folgende Funktionen:
• aktive Benachrichtigung (Push-Meldungen) über Gefahren für bis zu acht Orte: neben dem aktuellen Standort (=“Schutzengel“) sieben frei wählbare Orte
• postleitzahlgenaue Warnungen für die gewählten Orte mit Warntexten und farbbasierter Klassifikation der Warnstufe
• kontinuierliche, anonymisierte Aktualisierung der Ortsinformationen, so dass manuell keine weiteren Eingaben zum Standort nötig sind
• sofortige Benachrichtigung bei Betreten eines aktuellen Gefahrenbereichs
• Feedback-Funktion für Rückmeldungen an den App-Dienstleister
Für Fragen und Fehlermeldungen wenden Sie sich bitte an email@example.com oder http://www.katwarn.de.
Search for articles by topic or keywords and results are displayed on an interactive 3D globe! Find out what is happening in the world and share ground-breaking news with your family/friends or save and read later. Bonus built-in weather and natural disaster plug-ins now included.
* Find news by topics or keywords, and use the search filter to narrow down results
* Matching news items displayed on a beautiful interactive 3D globe
* Enter city name and get all the current news
* Save articles to your favorites folder to read later
* Share news events at the click of a button via Twitter, Facebook, email and more.
* Interactive 3D-weather plug-in included – See the weather in all parts of the world, 24hrs a day
* User friendly and stylish interface
* Zoom in and out or rotate the globe with your fingers
* Now featuring Natural Hazard alerts that show disasters (earthquakes, floods, cyclones, etc) when they strike!
Global Feed is the very first news app of its kind. Surprise yourself at just how much fun news reading can be. Say goodbye to boring news stories and cluttered newspaper. Be tuned into news that matter to you where and when it happens.
GDACS is a cooperation framework under the United Nations umbrella. It includes disaster managers and disaster information systems worldwide and aims at filling the information and coordination gap in the first phase after major disasters. GDACS provides real-time access to web‐based disaster information systems and related coordination tools.
GDACS is managed by a Steering Committee, currently chaired by Mr. Peter Billing of the European Commission Monitoring and Information Centre in DG Humanitarian Aid & Civil Protection.
Annual GDACS stakeholders meetings are attended by disaster managers, scientists, map experts, webmasters and other professionals, to define standards for information exchange and a strategy for further development of its tools and services.
The Emergency Relief Coordination Centre (ERCC) in the United Nations Office for Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA) in Geneva acts as GDACS Secretariat.
What services does GDACS provide?
GDACS provides alerts and impact estimations after major disasters through a multi-hazard disaster impact assessment service managed by the European Commission Joint Research Centre. To this end, JRC establishes scientific partnerships with global hazard monitoring organisations. Flood disasters are provided by the Dartmouth Flood Observatory. Relevant data is integrated automatically into GDACS alerts and impact estimations.
GDACS develops standards and guidelines for international information exchange in disasters.
GDACS provides the real-time coordination platform “VirtualOSOCC” (http://vosocc.gdacs.org) to disaster managers worldwide.
GDACS coordinates the creation and dissemination of disaster maps and satellite images. This service is facilitated by the UN Institute for Training and Research (UNITAR) Operational Satellite Applications Programme (UNOSAT). Relevant maps are integrated automatically in VirtualOSOCC disaster discussions.
Detailed weather forecast are provided rapidly on demand by SARWeather and integrated into VirtualOSOCC disaster discussions.
Who uses GDACS?
Many governments and disaster response organisations rely on GDACS alerts and automatic impact estimations to plan international assistance.
Some 14,000 disaster managers from governmental and non-governmental organisations have subscribed to the VirtualOSOCC and use the tool for information exchange and coordination in the first disaster phase.
Many governments and organisations have formalised the use of GDACS tools and services in their national disaster response plans, in particular its automatic alerts and impact estimations and the VirtualOSOCC.
GDACS information is openly accessible through the GDACS platform interfaces. It can be directly integrated into other web portals or websites through RSS feeds or other standard formats.
Why is GDACS so important?
During the first days after major sudden-onset disasters, the affected country and a vast number of international actors collect and analyse information in order to plan their response. This activity is typically carried out simultaneously with varying speed, relevance and accuracy, using multiple information channels and applying different procedures.
During the initial planning phase, there is usually little or no information exchange between international responders. Decisions are often based on patchy information, inaccurate sources or assumptions. The planned or mobilised assistance of other organisations is rarely drawn into consideration. This often results in duplication, gaps, overlap or even inappropriate response, occasionally associated with high costs.
GDACS services aim at facilitating information exchange among all actors in support of decision-making and coordination. GDACS services build on the collective knowledge of disaster managers worldwide and the joint capacity of all relevant disaster information systems.
Folks Alert also provides facility of Submit News in different categories like legal, business, entertainment, lifestyle, health, sports etc.
From Government releases to Local Council notices. Weather updates to Disaster Alerts.
Electricity, Water, Telecommunications, Airlines & more. Updates on service delays, disruption and
News & Sports Headlines
Follow up-to-the-minute reporting with breaking news alerts across Fiji media.
Fiji Elections 2014, IRB Sevens Series, Super Rugby & Rugby Championships, Fiji Soccer & Rugby.
Lead the conversation by sharing current updates and dig deeper into stories that matter most to you.
This app supports variety of news sites which includes...
తటస్ తెలుగు (One India - Thats Telugu)
తెలుగు విశేష్ (Telugu Wishesh)
ప్రభ న్యూస్ (Prabha News)
AP రిపోర్టర్ (AP Reporter)
వీసాల ఆంధ్ర (Visala Andhra)
MSN న్యూస్ (MSN News)
వెబ్ దునియా (Web Dunia)
తెలుగు సినిమా (Telugu Cinema)
More will be added soon.
You can share the news by SMS, email, etc. also through your installed apps like Facebook, Google+, etc.
Use Menu and use the "Change Font" option if you see scrambled font.
Enable news alerts as message notifications. You can configure the news alters by choosing your interested news site and its category. You can also define when you want to get alerts e.g. from 6:00 AM to 9:00 PM. You can also define how frequently get notification. E.g. every 15 minutes, every 1 hr, etc. Use Settings menu to configure the news alert options.
Note: News alerts works only android 2.3 or above. You should install the app in Phone to receive the alerts, if you install it in SD card you will have to open the app at least once after restart the mobile to receive alerts. If you want to move the app from SD card to phone then go to your phone settings and select manage applications, select this app and click Move to Phone button.
Send any feature request or issues to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Receive PUSH Notifications for Major Incidents
• Review all National Alerts sent via the Alertpage System
• Set ringtone options
• Turn Notifications On/Off as needed
• Contribute tips via SMS Text Message
• Contribute Photos of active Emergency Scenes via 1 touch menu
This application is brought to you by the Alertpage,Inc. Team totally FREE and there is no advertising associated with this application. If you like to be the first to know about Major Emergencies occuring across the country - then you will want to install this application. If you have questions please contact us at email@example.com . To learn more about Alertpage Services visit - http://www.alertpage.net
- View all monitoring stations on a map.
- Tap stations to view current data and whether flows are normal.
- Receive notifications when new advisories and comments are issued.
- Save your own list of important stations for quick reference.
See where wildfires are burning in Alberta and how they impact you. Get up-to-date information on wildfire conditions and hazard. Join our conversation on Facebook and Twitter. Report a wildfire.
• Easy access to Alberta’s wildfire map with up-to-date wildfire information.
• Area-specific updates on wildfire situations.
• Area-specific alerts for extreme wildfire situations.
• Direct contact information for Alberta’s wildfire-related websites, phone numbers and email addresses.
• Report a wildfire.
Push notifications are not intended as the sole source of wildfire information as their settings can be modified based on user preferences.
Alberta Registry Agents are a network of community-based service centres, offering one-stop shopping for a wide range of registration, information, and licensing services on behalf of the Government of Alberta. Services provided by Registry Agents include motor vehicle registrations, driver licensing and testing, personal property (lien) searches and registrations, land title searches, corporate registry services, and vital statistics certificate requests.
• Access lists of Alberta’s baby names since 1980 by year and gender
• Build, edit, and view a list of favorite names
• View name popularity rankings by year
• Search for names
• Over 81,000 names available