MyIBS App is an easy-to-use, comprehensive tracking app for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Symptom and Health tracking. Journal your symptoms, poop, food, sleep, stress and more with this flexible tool that helps you better understand and manage your IBS.
Brought to you by the Canadian Digestive Health Foundation (CDHF) and built with the oversight of leading gastroenterologists and primary care physicians, MyIBS is designed to help improve communication with your doctor by tracking exactly what you are experiencing on a day-to-day basis.
MyIBS also includes valuable research and information about IBS to help you better understand your digestive health.
• Record your IBS symptoms and bowel movements
• Flexible tracking options - track only what you want to
• Journal your overall health, food, mood, and fitness levels
• Track your medications and supplements
• Take notes to keep track of what your day is like and record any important information you want to share with your doctor
• Set reminders to help you stay on top of your tracking
• Understand what treatment options are available for IBS like the low FODMAP diet, stress management and medications
• Read the latest research on IBS
• Find valuable insights that are specific to you and your IBS
• Colourful reports to help you understand your symptoms better
• Discover new connections between your symptoms, well-being, and foods you eat
• Print reports to share with your doctor
MyIBS app is designed to help you understand your IBS better so you can play an active role in your symptom management, but it does not provide medical advice. Use this app to help you have more detailed discussions with your doctor. Always consult with your doctor directly before making any changes to your diet or health.
If you experience any issues with MyIBS, please contact our support team at email@example.com. We will do our best to resolve any issues quickly.