An app designed by doctors to help you collect and manage your blood pressure and blood glucose readings. This app has been created to help you measure your blood pressure and blood glucose accurately using your own home monitor, follow your trends over time, and help your healthcare provider best manage your care.
• Use our new personalization feature to:
- evaluate your blood pressure according to the American clinical
- assess your health habits;
- and track your medications.
• Ensure your measurements are performed accurately by following our "how-to" measurement guide.
• Rapidly and efficiently calculate blood pressure and blood glucose averages with our patent-pending Swipe Averaging™ feature. Bring your phone to your next appointment with your physician or pharmacist, and they can use Swipe Averaging™ to quickly and easily assess your readings for clinical decision making.
• Link your readings directly to your healthcare provider or pharmacist, through the Sphygmo Telemonitoring System. Find out more at mmhg.ca/products
• Learn from internationally renowned experts what blood pressure is, about high and low blood pressure, and how blood pressure can best be controlled.
• Easily track your blood pressure using any blood pressure monitor. Automatically transmit your readings using a compatible Bluetooth-enabled home BP monitor, or manually enter the value reported by any blood pressure monitor.
• Track your blood glucose using any blood glucose monitor by recording the values in Sphgymo.
The following Bluetooth-enabled devices are supported.
• A&D Medical Premium Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor (UA-651BLE)
• A&D Medical Premium Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor & Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor (UA-1200BLE & UB-1100BLE)
• A&D Medical Wireless Weight Scale (UC-350BLE)
• A&D Medical Premium Wireless Weight Scale (UC-352BLE)
• BIOS Protocol® 7D MII (BD245)
• Omron 5, 7, & 10 Series® Upper Arm Monitor (BP7250, BP7350, BP7450, & BP7450CAN)
• Omron 7 Series® (BP761, BP761N, BP761CAN, & BP761CANN)
• Omron 10 Series® (BP786, BP786N, BP786CAN, & BP786CANN)
• Omron Blood Pressure Monitor (BP769CAN)
• Omron EVOLV® (BP7000)
• Omron Complete™ Blood Pressure Monitor (BP7900)
• Omron Silver, Gold, & Platinum (BP5250, BP5350, BP5450)
• Omron Wrist, Gold Wrist, & 7 Series® Wrist (BP653, BP654, BP4350, & BP6350)
• Welch Allyn 1700 Series (HBP100SBP)
• Roche Accu-Chek Guide (Model 930)
• Trivida True Metrix Air
• Contec CMS50D-BT
PRIVACY AND SECURITY: We require users to create an account with an email address and password. This is so that we can help you if you replace your device, want to use multiple devices, or need to recover your password. Otherwise, you can use the app without entering personal information unless you wish to link with your healthcare provider, in which case you will have to complete the profile to allow your provider to identify you. We take security very seriously. Data transmission is encrypted and our medical grade server is located in Ontario, Canada.
MEDICAL DISCLAIMER: The Sphygmo Home app is not intended for the diagnosis of or screening for hypertension or diabetes. Users should be aware that the Sphygmo Home app is an information management service to enable the analysis of blood pressure and blood glucose data and is not intended to be a substitute for the advice of a health care professional. Individuals should always consult their doctor or other qualified health care professional with any questions they may have regarding a medical condition, including any queries or concerns about blood pressure and blood glucose management. You should never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of information transmitted to or contained in your Sphygmo app.