The latest game-changing app update from Canada’s Sports Leader, TSN GO gives television subscribers the ability to watch TSN1, TSN2, TSN3, TSN4 and TSN5 live on multiple platforms, anytime, anywhere. Download TSN GO and never miss a minute of TSN’s world-class line-up of live sports. Plus, for the first time ever, catch nightly editions of SportsCentre – Canada’s #1 sports news program. TSN GO also gives you access to breaking news headlines from the world of sports, up-to-the minute scores and stats, and analysis and features from TSN’s all-star roster of Insiders and experts.
Along with wall-to-wall coverage of the NHL, CFL, and every other major sports league, highlights of TSN GO include:
• Live streaming of TSN1, TSN2, TSN3, TSN4 and TSN5
• On demand viewing of TSN's popular shows and live sports broadcasts
• Video highlights, analysis, and features
• A customizable scoreboard welcome screen with scores from your favourite leagues and teams
• In-depth scores and stats for all sports including NHL, CFL, NFL, NBA, MLB, MLS, NASCAR, F1, curling, and more
• Industry-leading hockey news and analysis from Bob McKenzie, Darren Dreger, and James Duthie
• NHL Game Tracker with in-depth player and team stats, and real-time on-ice match-ups! Follow every play, in every NHL game
• Articles and blogs from TSN’s best-in-class team of Insiders and experts
• Live audio streaming of TSN Radio stations: Edmonton, Winnipeg, Toronto, Ottawa, Vancouver and Montreal
• Video content only available in Canada.
• Live streaming of TSN1, TSN2, TSN3, TSN4 and TSN5 only available to television subscribers.
• Regional blackouts may apply.
Visit TSN.ca for more information.
By downloading, installing and using the TSN GO App (and any future App upgrades) Bell may be able to monitor the App’s performance and your network’s performance. For example, with your permission, the App would allow us to measure the extent of your dropped voice calls due to poor coverage, measure your device’s throughput performance (i.e., speed) and your device’s signal quality. This would be done to improve the App and our network’s performance and the way they function together. Rest assured, none of your personal information is ever collected or used in doing these diagnostics. For questions or concerns please contact Bell’s Corporate Secretary’s Office at 1 Carrefour Alexander Graham Bell, Building A-7, Verdun, Quebec H3E 3B3 or at Customer.Care@bellmedia.ca.
By downloading this app update I agree to enable the diagnostic functions summarized above as part of my upgrade/download of the TSN GO App.
I understand that I can deactivate the diagnostic functions above by visiting the app settings.