Competitive athletes need to ensure the medications they use do not contain prohibited substances according to the Prohibited List. The same is true for recreational athletes, as they may be subject to anti-doping regulations as well.
By means of a mobile application, Swiss Sport Integrity enables access to the Medication Inquiry Service Global DRO for athletes and support personnel.
Functions and advantages:
• Check for prohibited status of medication from Switzerland and other countries
• Simple display of prohibited status, distinguishing «out of competition» and «in competition»
• Details on sports-specific characteristics
• Details concerning different routes of administration
• Information upon classifications of the Prohibited List
• PDF download with search details
The Swiss Sport Integrity Foundation is the independent center of excellence to fight doping, ethical misconduct and wrongdoing in sport in a sustainable and effective manner.. Global DRO is brought to you through a partnership between the following National Anti-Doping Agencies: Switzerland, United Kingdom, Canada and USA.